where to get KL5 bk head?

Jeweler

Newly Enlightened
Hi
I was wondering if anyone know's of a online site that sell's the surefire KL5 head in black type ll. Optic's HQ has the HA version not the BK. I know they are out there because I found a thread where size15's mentions them. I want it for my Z2.
Any idea's would be great
Thanks alot
Jim

Size15's

Flashaholic
Have you tried calling SureFire directly?
If they have 'em in stock perhaps your friendly CPF-supporting SureFire Dealer can order one for you?

Jeweler

Newly Enlightened
thanks very much, I will give that a try
By the way, I really enjoy the surefire threads you start and contribute to
One of my favorites was on the turboheads. You seem like a nice guy with alot of information and you deliver that information in a very nice way
Thanks size15's
Jim

pete7226

Enlightened
Not sure, they told me they are out of the L5, when I asked them about the KL5 head they said it is also out. Didnt specify color, I assume they would have told me if they had either.

Paladin

Enlightened
I called them as well. The CS guy insisted they do NOT make a black KL5 LED bezel, period. I asked him directly at least twice. He also said they have no L5's at all right now.

Paladin

pete7226

Enlightened
To add to the confusion, I called them back today and the lady said they DO have the KL5 in stock, go figure

Size15's

Flashaholic
I am pretty sure I've physically seen a KL5 in black.
We know the KL3 comes in black. I guess there is a chance I am confused though (in which case I apologise)

Paladin

Enlightened
"My guy" is calling "his guy", and fingers are crossed in hopeful anticipation. A KL5-BK would look sweet on a Z2 body. And how about those KL4-BK's...:whistle:

Paladin

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
So...did we ever figure out if there was, or was going to be, a KL5-BK?

Paladin

Enlightened
Surefire told "my guy" no KL5-BK's are to be had, period. Stuck a KL3-BK on my Z2 and called it good.

Paladin