Hey Hubby...

YourWife

Newly Enlightened
What are you doing right now? Spending endless hours on this forum, spending money you don't have on flashlights and related products, etc. While we wives realize it's important for you to have an outlet and a hobby. Seriously, we miss you!!
So here is my advice to you. Get off the computer and go do something totally sweet and unexpected for your wife. Chances are she'll be pleasantly surprised and you might even get lucky tonight!

Here are some tangible ideas of nice things you could do:
Any type of massage- foot, back, hand, whatever...
Do the dishes, put the kids to bed, open a bottle of wine...
Tell her that she is beautiful, ask her how her day was, and just listen...
Buy her flowers...
Come home from work early, taker her out to dinner, and arrange for a sitter...
Make her dinner...

That includes YOU, my dear husband!!!!

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
YourWife said:
Here are some tangible ideas of nice things you could do:
Any type of massage- foot, back, hand, whatever...
Do the dishes, put the kids to bed, open a bottle of wine...
Tell her that she is beautiful, ask her how her day was, and just listen...
Buy her flowers...
Come home from work early, taker her out to dinner, and arrange for a sitter...
Make her dinner...

Um, I do a lot of those things regularly, perhaps that's why she tolerates my time on here? :thanks: :wave:

LED BriCK

Enlightened
:lolsign: How did you know I was here? I just had to click on YourWife's public profile and got a chuckle when I was given the option to "Add YourWife to Your Buddy List" or "Add YourWife to Your Ignore List!"

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
LED BriCK said:
I just had to click on YourWife's public profile and got a chuckle when I was given the option to "Add YourWife to Your Buddy List" or "Add YourWife to Your Ignore List!"

:crackup:
rotfl2.gif

YourWife

Newly Enlightened
EricMack said:
Um, I do a lot of those things regularly, perhaps that's why she tolerates my time on here? :thanks: :wave:

Good for you EricMack!

Apparently I am not YOUR wife. LOL!

I'll keep the rest of you guessing!

Kiessling

Flashaholic
I just checked ... my wife is sleeping the sleep of the just in the next room. :)
One of you guys has the right to be very nervous now ... :D :devil:
bernie

EDIT: Mr. Mack ... this issue is far too serious for jokes among us. One of our flashaholic brothers has a problem now, or so it seems ... :nana:

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kiessling said:
EDIT: Mr. Mack ... this issue is far too serious for jokes among us. One of our flashaholic brothers has a problem now, or so it seems ... :nana:

Yeah, but I'm clear. :laughing: Though I do feel sorry for the fool should the Wifey tell us who she belongs to. He'll be too embarassed to come back...:whoopin: :duck:

YourWife

Newly Enlightened
Beamhead said:
I like guessing games, if we guess do we win a flashlight?:duck:

Nope, no flashlight prizes. I'm sure you all have plenty!

Last edited:

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome aboard YourWife

LOL!!! Smells like someone is about to get owned!, Thank God I only have 1 PC at home and my wife is in the other room, so it ain't her!

Hey YourWife please DO NOT search the BST or Custom Modified forums for all post made by your husband, have mercy on the poor soul.

Good luck

AlexGT

EDIT
I have some popcorn to share, this will be a VERY interesting read.
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn::popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn::popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Last edited:

FRANKVZ

Enlightened
AlexGT said:
Welcome aboard YourWife

Hey YourWife please DO NOT search the BST or Custom Modified forums for all post made by your husband, have mercy on the poor soul.

:
Theres no way to do this so don't even try it. :whistle: