Guess how much my HD has the 3xAAA now??

Black Majik

Newly Enlightened
After signing onto this forum, I've been to Walmart 4 times, with HD 3 times this week!

And browsing through since I was going to pick up a MAG 3D (for another Magled conversion) body and 2AA combo set...

I saw the Black MagLED 3xAA for...

$17.97!! :grin2: Two bucks less than the price of $19.97

I've yet to pick it up. Maybe next week. I've already bought 4 flashlights this week. You guys have an addicting hobby.

Walt175

Enlightened
Black Majik said:
I've yet to pick it up. Maybe next week. I've already bought 4 flashlights this week. You guys have an addicting hobby.

Guess what? YOU are now one of "you guys" ! Welcome to the addiction. :drool:

tvman

Newly Enlightened
my local HD still has it for $19.97 in only black. I really really want a 3aa pewter. Hopefully HD will have other colors in the near future. I bought a pewter one at WM for $25.64 and I returned it unopened. I got the black 3aa at HD.

Last edited:

Bror Jace

Enlightened
I bought a black 3AA MagLED at Home Despot for $19.97. Loved it.

The next day I took my reciept to Lowes and they beat the Home Despot price by 10% ... on two pewter 3AA MagLEDs.

:sold:

Shweet. :grin2:

tvman

Newly Enlightened
thanks, Bror Jace, I forgot about Lowes price match plus 10%. I took my HD black 3aa $19.97 receipt to Lowes and got a black one for $17.xx (they were selling it for $27.xx before tax). My local Lowes does not yet have the pewter 3aa.

Last edited:

Black Majik

Newly Enlightened
My apologies

I went back to the HD today to go pick it up at the price I stated. The price was at $19.97. The stated $17.97 I stated in my original thread were for a set of Husky 4 pack.

My sincerest apologies for stating the incorrect price, I should have looked closer. I just wanted to make this apology as a mistake on my part, I didn't pay enough attention. The 3xAA Magleds were under the wrong price tag. Dang, I'm quite embarassed for making this claim when it was wrong all along.

Sorry everyone...

:awman: :ohgeez:

-Richard

InfidelCastro

Banned
tvman said:
my local HD still has it for $19.97 in only black. I really really want a 3aa pewter. Hopefully HD will have other colors in the near future. I bought a pewter one at WM for $25.64 and I returned it unopened. I got the black 3aa at HD.

Why did you return it if you really wanted it?