• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Lambda 2AA Pocket Illuminator for sale (NOT 2AA) *SOLD*

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Like new, has about 30mins use indoors only, 3W Luxeon TW0H, MiniPro engine, runs on 2AAA lithiums (not li-on), alkalines or NiMh.. More details here. Bought it for US$70. Selling for US$55 (Cash PayPal)/US$57 (Credit Card PayPal) shipped by standard airmail worldwide. (Will not be responsible for loss or damage in the mail). Also posted at Flashlight-Forums.
medium.jpg

:sold:

Last edited:

Dawg

Enlightened
Re: Lambda 2AA Pocket Illuminator for sale (NOT 2AA)

flashlight said:
Nobody? :candle:
Yeah, I had that problem too when I tried to sell one of mine. I guess people can't get past the fact that it was a 10 dollar light before Lambda did his thing.

They don't know what they are missing. A great light for sure and worth every penny.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Lambda 2AA Pocket Illuminator for sale (NOT 2AA)

Dawg said:
Yeah, I had that problem too when I tried to sell one of mine. I guess people can't get past the fact that it was a 10 dollar light before Lambda did his thing.

They don't know what they are missing. A great light for sure and worth every penny.

Yeah & they were going like hotcakes when they first came out. :shrug: The MiniPro is one of my favorite light engines. I still have one in another flashlight of mine. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

lightningbug

Newly Enlightened
Re: Lambda 2AA Pocket Illuminator for sale (NOT 2AA) *RESERVED PENDING FUNDS*

I have the single battery version, and I must say, guys jump on this if the pending sale doesn't go through. Very small, versatile, and powerful unit that rivals much larger lights.

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Flashlight- okay, you got me - i'll take it, if the current pending falls through. I have funds at the ready!

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

mcmc said:
Flashlight- okay, you got me - i'll take it, if the current pending falls through. I have funds at the ready!

Sorry you should have taken it when you had the chance. Item is now :sold: Thanks. :eek:

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haha, glad it got sold. Alfadog - you're sure to enjoy it!

Now I just have to look a little harder and see where I might have misplaced mine...