• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 2000 lumens modified Mag possible?

FILA BRAZILIA

Enlightened
Hello guys, I am sure you all are familiar with the Mag85 modified Maglite, with 817 lumens output, AWESOME light. A member of CPF, Fivemega, did offer a 1300 lumens mod Mag once. Is a 2000 lumens mod Mag possible, any comments? Respectfully, Fila Brazilia:wave:

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to cpf
Please dont cross post, it clutters the board.
Please look at the Homemade and Modified lights section
-take care
bobby

FILA BRAZILIA

Enlightened
nakahoshi: Thanx. I guess I have, once again, put the question in wrong forum.:whistle: Bare with me folks. Respectfully, Fila Brazilia:wave:

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Also, that 817 lumens of the Mag85 that you're quoting is the number of bulb lumens put out by the WA1185 when run at spec. Mag85's are actually overdriven, which puts the numbers a bit higher. Fivemega's 1300L light is also a Mag85. In case you haven't already read, these numbers refer to bulb lumens, which is the total amount of light being emmited by the bulb in all directions, not out the front of the light (which is what actually matters). What comes out the front, by the way, is referred to as torch lumens.

FILA BRAZILIA

Enlightened
Trashman, thanks for the information. Cmacclel, 4000 lumens, whoaaa....I`m impressed! That is equally to the Polarion Helios H1 :twothumbs

FILA BRAZILIA

Enlightened
By the way, Mac, do you still offer your 4000 lumens Torch for sale? I would be interested in one :naughty: