Getting married in one month...!

LightBen

Newly Enlightened
Yes, as of today, there's one month left. I have known my fiancee, Lauren, for a little over two years now, and I'm still as amazed by her as I was the day we met! I take this to be a good omen for the future... (It also doesn't hurt that that she gave me my first good flashlight--an Inova X5). For those who are curious, we actually met via the internet. She is an artist and I'm an engineer, but our personalities fit together well. I hope that, fifty years from now, I'll be writing about how much fun we've had and how happy we are!

-Ben

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Congrats!

I hope too that 50 years from now you are just as happy. :twothumbs

phatalbert

Enlightened
Congrats! I just got married 3 months ago and it has been the most amazing experience ever! Surprisingly my wife and I also "sort of" met online...she somehow made it onto my AIM buddy list :) Also my wife's name is not Lauren but Laura...Hmmmmmmmm ;)

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats, it must be a great feeling!

Ha, my twin bro's girl is Lauren, and her cousin, MY girl, is Laura. I have to concentrate and speak slowly when referenceing them in the same sentences.

phatalbert

Enlightened
Omega Man said:
I have to concentrate and speak slowly when referenceing them in the same sentences.

Ahhhh, the power of the human brain...:lolsign:

I know what you mean, I used to call my wife by her friends name "carma," and yes, it did lead to some minor problems. :huh:

LightBen

Newly Enlightened
Thank you all for the kind words. It's amusing that a couple of people mentioned confusing one name with another--my dad's family (and even my dad) often call me ****, which is my uncle's name...