segways have been recalled

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
I worked out of Texas in a large building last year and a guy had one to get around. Not sur eif he had a "problem" but it was pretty cool

yuandrew

Flashlight Enthusiast
I still remember the first recall where if the battery was low on charge; the unit may unexpectedly stop and throw the rider forward. The fix was "a software upgrade" that re-calberated (spelling?) the battery meter if I'm correct.

I think this happened back in 2003.

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is one of the funniest things I've seen in a very long time. It looks like there are no gears, and the foot speed is pretty much equal to the speed of the treadmill bike (from what I can see, the movement of the feet in relation to the ground is the same on the TB as when walking).

I have GOT to get me one of those. Maybe I can even put some of the "bling-bling" the "ad" mentioned on it.

That is one of the cleverest pieces of nonsense I can remember seeing in quite a while. I hardly know what to say.

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
drizzle said:
Nah Leukos, just use the amazing Treadmill Bike! No battery to go bad! :whistle:

That must have been a project for a college class, the commentator seems to be describing its features with a little tongue-in-cheek. :laughing: :ohgeez:

Last edited: