A little advice needed

wilde

Newly Enlightened
Guys... I am not really sure if I´m doing sumthing wrong..
Got the Chameleon+rechargable batts.
Is the light supposed to turn itself out after 10 sec. runtime ?starts on highest level.
Cannot be turned on again unless I take it apart.
Just wondering

Last edited:

Anglepoise

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the highest setting, some rechargeable batteries can not deliver the goods with this light set on max..
You will have to experiment with limiting the max current ( ma) to match the cells you have. The designer of the board was aware that this might happen if the max ma setting was used but the builder of your light wanted that maximum setting available to handle future LED and battery improvements.

Turn it down one level in the settings ( programing ) and that will reduce the drain on the batteries but still give you dimming and lots of light on high.

wilde

Newly Enlightened
Anglepoise said:
On the highest setting, some rechargeable batteries can not deliver the goods with this light set on max..
You will have to experiment with limiting the max current ( ma) to match the cells you have. The designer of the board was aware that this might happen if the max ma setting was used but the builder of your light wanted that maximum setting available to handle future LED and battery improvements.

Turn it down one level in the settings ( programing ) and that will reduce the drain on the batteries but still give you dimming and lots of light on high.

Thanks..
Was not aware of that but it sounds like good sense to me.