• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS : modded ARC LS w/ TWOK (SOLD)

Red_Dot

Newly Enlightened
Up for sale is a modded ARL LS with the works : TWOK LED, SO17XA reflector, glass lens and current boosted to 667mA. The light is in near mint condition – it's a shelf queen. This particular ARC LS mod used to go for $150-$170, now going for $118 shipped.

arc_1.jpg

arc_2.jpg

The wooden case in the pic is also up for sale - $6 if you get it with the Arc, $9.50 on its own – it's made of burled Burmese hardwood, very elegant.

Pls state your interest here or PM me if your have queries. Thanks for looking.

(Ps : thanks goes to Monolith for helping to get the 2 pics hosted)

Last edited:

Nuutaro

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS : modded ARC LS w/ TWOK

I'm interested in the Arc LS.
How is it boosted? What driver type?

Doug

Enlightened

I'll take it! PM with PP info......

What keeps it from being mint?

cy

Flashaholic

SWEET setup!

I'll take the box, if you don't want it.

Last edited:

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast

NICE BOX!!! haha. I love it. The light is a nice setup too!! :)

Red_Dot

Newly Enlightened

Thanks Guys for the great response - Doug gets the Arc LS and dmdrewitt is next in line with skalomax in 3rd.

(Doug PM sent)

to answer Doug's query on what keep's it from being mint, there are no dings, nicks and scratches on the body and tail, everything looks mint, there is however 1 very small spot - pin head size where the anodizing has rubbed off on the tail near where it screws to the body - you can see it in the 2nd pic, it looks like a speck of dust, so to nit-pick I've labelled it as near mint. I don't really know how it got there.

CY - I only have 1 of the wooden box left for myself. I'll look out for another for you but won't be within the next couple of weeks (maybe even longer cos it wasn't bought locally) and drop you a PM to see if you're still keen on it.

thanks