• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McLux III PD HAIII Natural w/Ti Bezel & Ti Clip Up for Trades

LiteSabre

Newly Enlightened
OFFER WITHDRAWN

Thanks for your interests.

As the title states, I'm offering up my prize possession for trade. The light is a McLuxIII HAIII natural finish with Ti bezel ring and Ti Clip. The light engine is the standard one that is normally sold on the buy and sell. This light is the most beautiful light I have ever seen designed and it works great as an EDC. I don't carry this light, it's just a shelf Queen for me. I'm too afraid to loose it or have it damaged if I dropped it.

I am looking to trade this light for something I would use more such as a Mini-HID, a Modded Mag with multi-Luxeons, or even a A3 with tri or quad luxeons. Actually, I am up for anything as long as it sparks my interest.

I paid a lot of money to aquire this beauty and I would hate to see it go, but I am willing to let it go.

Please post if you have anything you would like to offer as a trade.

One note, there is a very, very, very, very, very minute ding on the very bottom edge of the light. It is almost unnoticeable unless looking for it. I don;t even believe it is more than 1mm in size. Otherwise, the light is in mint condition.

Thanks

Last edited:

Macaw

Enlightened
Re: McLux III PD HAIII Natural w/Ti Bezel & Ti Clip Up for Trades or Sale

You should designate a price for the PD. It is against the rules to make "best offer" threads on B/S/T. I suggest you start out with an amount that you wish to get for your PD. Should that not sell you can in time lower the price until you finally get a buyer.

LiteSabre

Newly Enlightened

:bumpit:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

LiteSabre said:

I guess you didn't understand what was previously stated. You NEED a price to post in this forum.

Mac