• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* Fivemega HA III ROP

Dawg

Enlightened
This is HA III and has the bored body that accepts 12 AA's in the Fivmega battery holder. The head is grooved and it comes equipped with a Fivemega dual function aluminum reflector in SMO and a Borofloat lens. I have added a soldered spring to the tailcap that will not dig into the battery holder like the stock ones do. This will come with a universal smart charger and the plug that has been soldered in place. I will also include 12 CPB 1650 batteries and an extra 4 just in case you may ever need them. Plus I will include an extra set of 3854 Big D Pelican bulbs, one high and one low, plus one in the light.

There is nothing wrong with the light. It is in fact a safe queen as they say around this board and has one cycle on the 12 batteries in the light and the extra 4 are brand new unconditioned. This is a turnkey "Full Brightness" ROP.

I will take $210 shipped via Paypal cash or bank transfer "NO CREDIT CARDS" and CONUS ONLY. The pictured light is the actual light you will get.

ROP.jpg

Last edited:

quokked

Enlightened
Re: F/S Fivemega HA III ROP

Wow now that is a well setup light... This light won't last long

maddog

Enlightened
Re: F/S Fivemega HA III ROP

i'll take it.

can you PM me with your Paypal information.

thanks,
brandt