• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Aleph Nat 2x123, Nat Trim 2 Stage with KL1 SOLD

Searchlight

Newly Enlightened
Shipped to US address only. Price includes pp fees and shipping. Please post "I'll take it" then check post to confirm priority in thread and PM me. Send paypal to address in my public profile. Thank you.

1. SOLD MINT Black Aleph 3 with WXOT BB667 LE on black 2 x 123 powerpack with black standard two stage tailcap with 30 ohm resistor. $300 SOLD

2. SOLD Natural HA Surefire KL1 (older generation) on natural HA 2 x 123 powerpack with natural trim two stage tailcap with 30 ohm resistor. Tube and tailcap are mint. KL1 head has multiple nicks in the anodizing on bezel and first cooling fin, near window. Tint is a pinkish warm. $115 SOLD

Last edited:

Norm

Retired Administrator
Re: FS: Aleph 3 with WXOT

I'll take it the Aleph 3, The only thing is I'm in Australia, but I'm sure we can come to some arangement. I can give you excellent ebay reference with over 180 Trades and 100% feedback.

Norm

Last edited:

Norm

Retired Administrator
Re: FS: Aleph Nat 2x123, Nat Trim 2 Stage with KL1, Aleph 3 with WXOT--SOLD

Free Bump :bump:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Aleph Nat 2x123, Nat Trim 2 Stage with KL1

If you ever decide to part them, I would love the natural HA 2 x 123 powerpack with natural trim two stage tailcap with 30 ohm resistor.

Just PM me with your price:grin2:

It would go great with the McLux PR-T I just purchased.

Ray

Last edited:

Searchlight

Newly Enlightened

Kid9P,

You're the second who has expressed interest in the tube and tail only. My response to the first was that I would pm him if I decided to part it out. I can certainly pm you as well. However, my preference is to sell the light, and I can be very patient.

The question now is, at what point does it become worth it to buy the light to get the parts?

Thanks for your interest.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

Searchlight said:
Kid9P,

The question now is, at what point does it become worth it to buy the light to get the parts?

Your a very wise man Search...LOL

I may just end up buying the whole light.

Does the 2x123 tube accept RCR123's???

Thanks

Ray

Last edited:

Searchlight

Newly Enlightened

Kid9P,

I have two AW protected R123 that slide into the tube quite easily and are probably only 1mm longer in total length than 2 x 123 Surefire primary batteries. Easy substitution.

Searchlight

Newly Enlightened

:sold: KL1w/Aleph 2x123 Nat tube and Aleph Nat Trim 30 ohm tailcap

Norm

Retired Administrator
Thanks Searchlight the Aleph 3 received very well packed and in fantastic condition. This is certainly by far the best light I've ever handled. :wow:
Norm