MagLED 2AA found at Target

rookie

Enlightened
Stopped by Target to get some essentials today, and as usual, slowly drifted toward the flashlight aisle. Target has had the MagLED 2D for awhile now at $34.99, but today saw the MagLED 2AA for $24.99. They also have the 2 cell replacement LED for $19.99. They had a peg for the 3 cell also for $19.99, but it was empty.

I wished I had the $$ to get them, but am still hesitating over it.

Have fun,

xiaowenzu

Banned
I think homedepot has it cheaper at $20.
smile.gif
It's a fantastic light, IMO and with the Maglite reputation you can count on... less than half the price of other comparable lights, there's no reason not to get it.
smile.gif
Heck, even a few burger meals can cost more than that! Lol:dedhorse:

Lit Up

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't get too choked-up over the 2xAA; it's not all that. I'm using mine as a beater light at work. If you get only one, get the C or D cell versions. Better runtime and brighter. There's better lights out there to wear on your belt.

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast
So far only the Black and Pewter (gray) have been released. For what it's worth I've seen 3 black ones and 4 pewter and out of them one of the pewter ones was incredibly white/bright (xo tint) and another was fairly white as well (most likely wo tint), while all 3 of the black ones I had were either green as catpee or blue as all hell.

aares

Newly Enlightened
I havent really checked them out all that much...can you buy a drop-in led replacement for a standard 2AA MM that will make it just like the MagLED 2AA?

rookie

Enlightened
I only saw the Black 2AA MagLEDs at Target. Not sure if they had the pewter one or not.

bimemrboy318

Enlightened
I bought the 2AA pewter at Walmart for $23.97. It is my first LED light and am very impressed! I don't have anything to base it off but I think it's usability is up there with the best. Wish it had a clicky switch though.