BST rules link posted and stickied

Sgaterboy

Newly Enlightened
I see we finally have a sticky up in BST stating the rules clearly at the top of the page, intead of buried deep in the recesses of Vbulletin.
I think we've needed this for a while. It was so hard to find the policies without a direct link.

thanks, unforgiven!

Last edited:

Empath

Flashaholic
Technically, this thread is a direct violation of CPF rules. Before people start clicking the "Report Bad Post" button, and sending advisory PMs and emails, I thought I would acknowledge it.

Rather than treating it as such, at least this time, let's view the link as simply instrumental to the concept of simply expressing appreciation for a new development.

I'd like to thank Unforgiven too. He's been quite busy.

Sgaterboy

Newly Enlightened
Empath said:
Technically, this thread is a direct violation of CPF rules. Before people start clicking the "Report Bad Post" button, and sending advisory PMs and emails, I thought I would acknowledge it.

Rather than treating it as such, at least this time, let's view the link as simply instrumental to the concept of simply expressing appreciation for a new development.

I'd like to thank Unforgiven too. He's been quite busy.

I disagree that it was a "direct violation", as this thread was intended to thank Unforgiven for his contribution. Its the most significant change I've seen to BST, and I think it will make BST go a lot smoother for everyone.

I have removed the link in my first post and reworded it slightly. let me know if you still feel its in violation of CPF policy, or PM me if you can suggest a way you think I could best relay my gratitude without breaking any rules :grin2: Thanks for calling my attention to how my post could be misinterpreted.

Last edited: