• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT: TranquillityBase Ti A3 Bezel Ring

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Hey guys :wave:

I recently bought one of TranquillityBase's Ti bezel rings for my A3, and then, to my surprise, I ended up buying his one of a kind sabre-tooth A3 Ti bezel ring - which isn't coming off my A3 :grin2: so I don't need the first one!

SO, I wanted to trade it instead of selling it - I'm looking for a black Aleph 1 or Aleph 2 head. OR, I'm looking for a 18650 TB tube in black, but that would probably be plus some cash or (preferably) plus 1 or 2 batteries or charger or something!

Here's the pic I took of it - I think it was on my flashlight for 1 day, and never left my room, so it's in perfect condition, as received from Scott. (flashlight not included).

mg5629smht8.jpg

PM me with offers!

Thanks,
john

Last edited:

VWDr

Enlightened
aww man...unfortunately I don't have any of those items to even trade with...but, if you decide to sell I want first dibs :) Best of luck finding what you want in trade ;) -J

jch79

I didn't receive a PM from you Regentag... I just PM'd you - let me know if you didn't get it!
In the meantime... :bumpit:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
jch79 said:
I didn't receive a PM from you Regentag... I just PM'd you - let me know if you didn't get it!
In the meantime...
bumpit.gif

Well, if Regentag beat me to this that would suck!
ohgeez.gif
I love TB`s lathe work!
buttrock.gif
Sending a PM with an offer!
grinser2.gif

Regentag, if this bezel ends up yours, I am happy for you!
happy23.gif

Ken
smile.gif

Regentag

Banned
Sent again.

I've got your tube, and a whole lot more.

Trades, cash... combinations... anything goes.

jch79

The tube is very tempting, but does anyone out there have a black A1 or A2 head??? No light engine necessary - just the head!!!!
Kenster & Regentag - I'll let you two fight over me.. just kidding.

Latest posts