Lighthound Says No More FB2s. Buy From Supremeco?

PseudoFed

Enlightened
Lighthound just responded to my inquiry about FB2 stock, and indicated it looks like they won't be supplied any more. Has anyone in the US bought from Supremeco, who is listed as "master distributor" of Vital Gear products?

(Love my FB1, want an FB2!)

Thanks,
Jeff.

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's really odd. The last ones I bought were from there. I've bought from Supreme Co. in Hong Kong but it's been a while. No real problems but I had to go back and forth with faxes to get the purchase to go through. Maybe they've updated their purchase processing since then.

-LT

PseudoFed

Enlightened
I just sent an email to Vital Gear to confirm the rumor and ask for recommended dealer with them still in stock....Will report what I learn.

Jeff.

underdust

Newly Enlightened
Several of us ordered our black A2's from Supremeco back when they were available, so they seem to be trustworthy.

As Lunal_Tic mentioned, the ordering process had a couple of extra steps (if I remember correctly, it was an email or fax, so that you could sign for your credit card), but no problems.

Last edited:

pete7226

Enlightened
Themazingrando, Im still waiting for a reply to my numerous emails and PM's to you regarding the FB2 I said I would buy! All of the sudden you are posting here. Whats the deal! Please fill me in!

PseudoFed

Enlightened
Most of Litemania is not in english for me. Can I buy from them online? How do I tell how much it is in U.S. $?

Thanks.

lexina

Enlightened
Lunal_Tic said:
That's really odd. The last ones I bought were from there. I've bought from Supreme Co. in Hong Kong but it's been a while. No real problems but I had to go back and forth with faxes to get the purchase to go through. Maybe they've updated their purchase processing since then.

-LT

Several months ago, I tried to buy an F2-HA flashlight from Supremeco. They had the lowest price I have seen anywhere - $51.50. Anyway, after filling in an online form and providing my credit card details (they don't accept Paypal) and sending it off, I received an email from them stating that the item was out-of-stock. After checking with them several times over the next 4-5 months and consistently getting an out-of-stock reply, I eventually gave up! I would suggest anyone wanting to buy anything from Supremeco to first check on the stock situation since this is not reflected on the listings.