Got my A2 today!

Terry M

Newly Enlightened
What a put together light! When you handle this light you know that you're holding the best flashlight ever made. Incredible.

I can't wait to use it on the job tomorrow.

Just had to post my excitement! :grin2:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix is the best light made... try not to forget it!

Just Kidding:)

The A2 is wonderfully made and a delight to own. Enjoy.

-Goatee

onlinewarlord

Newly Enlightened
Fantastic choice.

The A2 is my favorite light and will probably hold that position for some time.

It looks, feels, and works like a premium light should, and then adds some extra goodness.

EV_007

Enlightened
Damn you all. Now I'll have to get one in every color.

Wonder if I can put three colors in one light? And have it be able to switch to each color independently? A mini Kroma, but with a kick @ss regulated incan?

Scott112

Newly Enlightened
Yes, the A2 rocks. After 2 weeks, the "wow" factor has still not worn off on my A2 - it's still my favorite light. Can't quite expain why I like this light so much. I suppose I could get by with a $5 light at the hardware store, but what fun would that be?

benchmade_boy

Flashlight Enthusiast
got mine a couple of weeks ago and still love it. now you need a tailcap swicth bezel from oregonshooter i bought mine before i even had my a2 so it was on it the first day i got it.

JNewell

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought an A2 years ago and for years it was my idea of the perfect all-around light. I would now say the Gladius is my idea of the perfect all-around light, but in many ways I still like the A2 much better. It is probably still my favorite light.

ANW

Newly Enlightened
My owning an A2 is due to the reviews and results people have on CPF, I just had to own one, and about two years later and many trips from Canada to Key West, Wisconsin to Pa, and all the camping nite hikes to walking around to the bathroom while in the motels it is still my favorite. So much so i'm looking to buy a second A2 w/white leds.:ohgeez:

Arkayne

Enlightened
My A2 still amazes people when light is needed and nobody has a flashlight. It's got that beautiful beam and the handy red led's when dark adapted eyes matter. Welcome to the club!

Terry M

Newly Enlightened
Thanks to everyone for "talking me into" buying it. After a week of using it, I am unbelieveably impressed. My batteries are lasting longer since I can use the LED for my lower needs. The high beam is great for everything I need. It's perfect size. It's got the clip which means I can just hang it off my pocket and don't need my pouch I used for my G2. Did I mention it looks cool as hell too? :D

My only complaint: Kind of a PITA to turn on. I have to turn it so far counterclockwise to lock it out, but then I find myself turning and turning and turning (back clockwise to turn it on) when I'm in a hurry to use it.