Which new Surefire to get?

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

Of the new Surefires that will be here later, which ones are you buying and why?
The only SF's I have are the 6P and M2. I'll probably look at buying the L2 or the Aviator. I don't know what would really be best, and I guess it gets more complicated with a LED head coming out for the E2E. I would lean towards the Aviator, because I really wouldn't want to change heads back and forth on the E2E, going from LED to Incandescent. Only drawback possibly is the longer length of the Aviator. On the otherhand my 6P and M2 have the bright area covered, maybe I just need the L2. What would the difference be between in brightness on the L2, LED on E2E and the LED on the Aviator? I know, I know--just buy them all!! That would be the simple solution. Too many lights to choose from. What are your opinions, flashoholics? Thanks in advance!

Size15's

Flashaholic
The MxD have yet to be proven tough.
However, I have great hopes for the M3D/T

The A2 should take care of most of my illumination requirements. The M3DT will take care of the specific tasks.

I think I'd go for an L1 because the light output justifies the size of the light for EDC rather then the runtime of the L2.

Can you see yourself carrying both the A2 and an L2?

I can see myself carrying the A2 clipped in my pocket and having an M3D/T in my bag, jacket or specific holster.

Al

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can`t wait for the Aviator to be released, that one looks fantastic. Definately getting one of them!
I`m also keen on the E1e (as I already have a regular E2 but no E1), and will probably get the LED head for it (and one for the E2- unless those heads work on both 1 cell and 2 cell). I`d like a lockout tail for my E2 too.
The digital M series look good but before then I`d like to invest in a regular M (probably M2, maybe M3 though).

I havn`t looked at the SF catalogue I downloaded yet. If I do, well I can say goodbye to my spare income for about the next 3 years until I`ve gotten them all
shocked.gif
tongue.gif

Only a general lack of cash stops me from having more Surefires right now. I need a pay rise!

rolleyes.gif