• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Spy 005 SOLD

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is the (1000 version) #0061 I believe (I'm at work so I don't have it in front of me) perfect condition, never carried shelf queen. No logo, black.
Asking $435 shipped USPS w/DC. Insurance is extra. PP only please. First I'll take it gets it.

I can't provide a pic until Friday, but I think everyone who knows this light knows what it looks like, right. :)
I hate to have to sell this.....:(

SOLD-thanks!

Thanks!

Last edited:

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Spy 005

I can't either! I guess that's a sign that I shouldn't sell it. Oh well, I'll keep it up for another day or so.:)

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

The SPY 005 is one of those lights that I will NEVER part with. An instant classic. I MIGHT rent it out for a month at a time for $1000 per month. Otherwise it is mine and is going to stay that way. To me selling lights is like pulling teeth. start selling lights next thing you know you have no lights and you spent all the dough on bullshit (mostly chinese) si I will be keeping the SPY 005 and many other flashlights until I grow old and somebody is able to have a passionate response to them as I have then they will become theirs.
Till then they are mine.
You guys have got to know I have some lights that were at one time so hot, that people have sent me e-mails saying that they will pay WHATEVER I wanted within 4 figures. This has happened several times. I am sure that if those people had made those investments they would not be as happy as I am now with my collection as it is.
Flashlights are fun. MY edc is a Ti mccxxiii PD with a U-Bin emitter. This is a rocking flashlight. Since I got a beautiful case for my SPY I have been Eating it a bit. It still scares me to take it too far away from home.

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast

I agree, and if I only had one Spy, I wouldn't be selling it but I have two, so it doesn't hurt as much. I'm going to pull it around Monday if it doesn't sell because that tells me it wasn't meant to be and I should keep it.
:) :)
As of now, 539 views.

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is simply one the best custom lights available; here is a picture of mine that is just like the one For Sale. I won't part with mine.
77459168-M.jpg

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have two ("pig" I'm sure you say!) but, I'm not letting go of either one. Great design, easy to hold, use, great runtime, sits on my belt like a champ. Keepers for me, both of 'em.

If you're reading this though and you've had any doubts about "needing" one, git off yer butt and buy it!

Karl

LouRoy

Enlightened

I have 3 Spys :huh: and I am STILL tempted to buy the one offered here. I have lots of nice lights, but the Spy has got to be one of the best and most unique lights ever made. Nice light level adjustment, runs forever, and fits nicely in the hand or pocket--especially for a two cell light. Definitely a work of art--and it can be used and appreciated every day. Whoever buys this will be very lucky to own such a fantastic light!

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast

jeffb,

Thanks for the nice picture. I just signed on to see if there had been any activity and I was going to try to post a picture and you already did it for me.
Thanks everyone else for the kind words and thank you Leef (a fellow Lab lover!) for purchasing this light. As I said, I did not want to sell it but I have another one so it isn't so bad....bills ya' know? We can all relate to that!

:) :) :)