• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Surefire M4/L6 SOLD

Turd_Ferguson

Enlightened
Selling a couple of put together lights. These are 5 watt KL6 heads on M4 4xCR123 bodies. One has a SW02 switch and the other is a Z48, both are clickies with lock out. Both are in minty mint condition with little runtime on either. These work well with the 4x123 but my favorite combination is two Pila 168S.

I would like $180 for the Z48 and $200 for the SW02 shipped to CONUS. Paypal only please.

The beam quality on these are both pretty nice accept they do have the trademark Surefire doughnut which some detest. Doesn't really bother me from a usability stand point but thought I'd let you know. I'm including with each light one WYOS 5 watt star for upgrading in the event you are so inclined.

I will break these lights up as well starting with the tubes. If anyone wants a tube, they're $90 each. Once the tubes are gone I'll sell the heads and switches.

You can have both lights and stars for $320 as a package.

"I'll take it" gets priorty assuming your interested in one of the offers I've described.

Don't like the price? Wait a few days 'cause I'll keep dropping them until they are gone.

M4L6.jpg

WYOS.jpg

Last edited:

SunStar

Enlightened
Re: Surefire M4/L6

I don't suppose either tube is bored for 18mm cells? If so, I'd be very interested.

Turd_Ferguson

Enlightened

Nope, they are not bored. I would have said 168A had they been, as I like to speak Pila talk. Sorry 'bout that; thanks for asking.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ever run these with 4xRCR123's??
Or is that just too much power for it??

What rechargeable setup could they be run with ??

Any scratches, nicks or dents on either light?

Thanks!

Ray / Kid9P

Turd_Ferguson

Enlightened

Sold to FlashaholicX. Thanks all!

To answer the 4 R123's, I don't believe that's possible because of resistance issues, but I'm not sure. I think I read somewhere about that, though.

Last edited: