Pelican 1200 Case

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
I Just Ordered this Case and was wondering if it would fit Most of My Lights In My Sig? Except the HID Of course :) . Does anybody have this Case? Do you guys like it? Is it reliable and shockproof. Also Will it come with the Foam? and will you have to cut the foam to shape your flashlights? Thanks

Arkayne

Enlightened
skalomax said:
Do Any People From Souther California Now Which Fry's Electronics Have them In StocK? Thanks.

I think the Fry's in San Diego Aero Dr. has the Micro cases only. I did a quick search awhile ago and didn't see the medium sized models anywhere. I know for a fact that the Sport Chalet's in La Jolla/UTC and Mission Valley has a very nice selection of them. They have the micro's all the way up to large cases.

I've a 1400 and loooove it. I use it to store and transport my backup hard drives. The latches are SOLID and the foam provides adequate shock absorbtion. The pluckable foam is fun to... pluck! Yes, your 1300 will come with pluckable foam, unless you specifically ordered the 1300NF model.

Last edited:

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
skalomax,

I use a Pelican 1200 case and I think you chose a case that should have plenty of room for all the lights in your sig line. It may be a bit deeper than you need, but you can cut the foam to suit your uses. :)

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just came back from Fry's and they had them. It was the Fry's In Aneheim. It was 49.99 which is a little expensive but is worth It. I got the black one and it feel super sturdy. I love it and already looks like it can fit all my Lights!! Thanks