Another newbie here !!!

MojoLight

Newly Enlightened
Nice to see lots of folks just as crazy as I am... What can I say, I like things that are bright and shiny...

Picked up a new XO at Target tonight and really like the beam. Also stopped by Lowe's and they had the 2C 3watt with a "new lowered price" of $30.00 if anyone is interested. Great all around chunker light.

I had kinda lost touch with the "flashlight world" after getting a SF Z3 quite a few years ago, but with the HUGE strides in the LED arena I'm having a blast!

Wallets lighter though....

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CPF! Home Of Broke Flashaholics
broke.gif
. This Place Is Super Friendly and Very soon you Will see some awesome Lights. Im also Going to get the new Inova X0 looks pretty good to me.

Also Visit this Site It has A lot of Informatio

Flashlightreviews.com

MojoLight

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the welcome. Had a great opportunity to "shine the light" the other night when my neighbors parrot flew the coop...er shoulder. As I shined my Task Force 2c 3Watt in the trees he kept saying "Kewl light" :huh2: in his usual British accent. He's a great guy and I was glad to help out even though his bird didn't show up until morning. He just couldn't get over the "kewl light" as compared to the flickering yellow beam he was using. Who knows, maybe he'll convert!