• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mag 3xAA Led wild splash finish interest still VAPOR

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys I am about to do some wild anno stuff in the near future. I was wondering if any of you guys would be interested in some wild anodized 3 aa LED minimags.
I have yet to tear one apart so I don't know how difficult it will be yet. I do know that there will be about a 20 to 25 dollar premium(at least) (Yes I know these only cost $25.00 but I am dealing with shop minimums here in order to keep them rare. So the price reflects the cost of refinishing the light as well as the cost of the light itself. not to mention the dis and re assembly of all of these lights on the light over retail. There will me a maximum of 40 of these. There will be NO choice of color. They will be one of a kind wild anodized. There may be many colors or maybe just a few. You will get what you will get. I may be able to devise some sort of preference system...maybe.
All is vapor and in idea stages. If there is no or not enough initial interest This will not happen. timing is critical on this project since I may be piggybacking it with another run of lights for somebody else.
No time frame either. I will say this These will be done before Christmas.
Post your interest here. Oh and please no Pm regarding individual splash requests. I have found that this adds much more to the project on the headache side of things. So I will not be doing single lights for people. sorry.
No money until project is finished. Commitment not required but those that do will receive priority treatment. What does that mean. You will be more likely to get one.

yaesumofo

Last edited: