need someone to ship me NightOps to Germany

Wega

Newly Enlightened
I was going to order a Gladius NightOps from a U.S. online-store but their intl shipping policy is kind of complicated. Is there anybody willing to ship the light to me if I have it sent to you???
I usually buy my lights form Lighthound but in this case the other deal is much better.
To cover your shipping cost I can send you money via PayPal or order something for you totalling the amount of the shipping cost.
Thank you......:)

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast
LA Police gear ship to Europe. I think they are having a special on the Gladius at the moment. I seem to remember them not being too expensive shipping-wise either..

Sverre

Wega

Newly Enlightened
NoFair said:
LA Police gear ship to Europe. I think they are having a special on the Gladius at the moment. I seem to remember them not being too expensive shipping-wise either..

Sverre

Thanks, NoFair.
LA P.G. is the store I was talking about. Problem is that I am in Denmark on vacation for another 2 weeks and before I get to send them all the documents from Germany they want the Gladius will be sold out imho.

So I am still looking for someone from the U.S. who is willing to ship it to me.....

labrat

Enlightened
LAPoliceGear will not ship Surefire lights or accessories to Norway.
I tried, and they sent me an Email telling me they could not ship these products to Norway.

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast
labrat said:
I tried, and they sent me an Email telling me they could not ship these products to Norway.

This isn't a Surefire..

Wega:
I'd send them PM (look for LA police gear on these forums). You should be able to pre-pay and have them hold shipping for a week. I think they take normal credit cards so payment shouldn't be an issue. You might get better service this way..

If I was in the US I'd do it for you...

labrat

Enlightened
I know this thread is not about Surefire, but buying from LAPoliceGear to Europe.
So why would they ship any other brand, but not Surefire?
I also know that their pages says "we ship International", no exclusions mentioned, and still they email me that they "cannot ship these products to Norway" when I try to make a purchase of Surefire lights, batteries and bulbs?

Wega

Newly Enlightened
NoFair said:
This isn't a Surefire..

Wega:
I'd send them PM (look for LA police gear on these forums). You should be able to pre-pay and have them hold shipping for a week. I think they take normal credit cards so payment shouldn't be an issue. You might get better service this way..

If I was in the US I'd do it for you...

I will send PM to LA P.G. and hope they hold shipping.... and then I hopefully find someone shipping the light to me...
Thanks for help, NoFair!

Wega

Newly Enlightened
labrat said:

Thanks for reply, labrat.
Maybe surefire doesn´t want us-stores to ship to ...... oh, wait, doesn´t make sense. I thought they might have a kind of an area protection so shops in Norway (where SF lights are more expensive compared to U.S. prices) can sell their lights. But then Lighthound would not be able to ship to Germany as well. I already received SF lights from Lighthound. So I do not understand why LA P.G. should not ship SF lights to Norway..... Strange....

NoFair

Flashlight Enthusiast
labrat said:
I know this thread is not about Surefire, but buying from LAPoliceGear to Europe.
So why would they ship any other brand, but not Surefire?
I also know that their pages says "we ship International", no exclusions mentioned, and still they email me that they "cannot ship these products to Norway" when I try to make a purchase of Surefire lights, batteries and bulbs?

Many US stores will not ship batteries outside the US. Lithium batteries are getting pretty restricted when it comes to air freight. I've gotten lights without batteries from a US dealer once. Others do send them, but I think the rules on this is getting stricter.

SF does not want its US distributors to sell outside the country. They do Customer service with Norwegian customers so it is just to protect their local (Norwegian) dealers from competition.

Some US online stores basicly don't want to handle international orders and either wont ship some items or charge absurd shipping.
OpticsHQ and Lighthound will ship SF to Europe....

Sverre

labrat

Enlightened
NoFair said:
Many US stores will not ship batteries outside the US. Lithium batteries are getting pretty restricted when it comes to air freight. I've gotten lights without batteries from a US dealer once. Others do send them, but I think the rules on this is getting stricter.

SF does not want its US distributors to sell outside the country. They do Customer service with Norwegian customers so it is just to protect their local (Norwegian) dealers from competition.

Some US online stores basicly don't want to handle international orders and either wont ship some items or charge absurd shipping.
OpticsHQ and Lighthound will ship SF to Europe....

Sverre

Thanks for the reply, will look into Lighthound-shop for some accessories and lights (need to control my spending-urge here, really!).
I was told there is no official Surefire-dealer in Norway, the shop that did sell them here in Oslo earlier has cleared it's stock and will not get new stuff.
In another shop I found a Surefire E1E, probably imported through unofficial channels, and they wanted about USD 300 for it!
But I did get an E1L on Ebay,new,and a new Magcharger-battery, USD 126 total shipped to Norway.
And now I have also entered this forum, and here seems to be many new exiting possibilities to spend my money!
I was just too late for the FireFly III that just got sold here! Looked very nice!

And I hope you can find someone to help you get your light, Wega.