New Blackhawk lights?

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Wow - considering a product like the Gladius, selling a Nuwai kind of surprises me (and for $99?????). I mean a Nuwai is "alright" in my book for what they cost...but...

Illum

Flashaholic
Nuwai have in the past sold lights to various companies who wish to engrave their logo onto...its no surprise lights in the markets look like nuwai's...
[they dont "look" like them, they are]:grin2:

I'd say theres no competition if they're trying to compete with Surefire...they lack individual company characterstics and simply stated:
they're not cool enough, though the name sounds pretty good.:laughing:

their lithium batteries is enough to convince me to buy some
Surefires quality is excellent but red isnt exactly a favorite color...now teal or green :naughty::naughty:

http://www.blackhawk.com/product_detail.asp?product_id=4447&d=
If they're made anywhere but the USA chances are they'll never have me as a customer...
Lights can be made elsewhere, preferably my home country Taiwan, but batteries aren't worth the risk for....:grin2:

Last edited:

postalguy

Newly Enlightened
Sigman: Are you a fellow postman too (I'm retired)?

Looking at your link reminds me of trying to explain to the guy at Battery Junction that Priority Mail is just an extension of First Class Mail. Once an item goes past a certain weight it's simply renamed Priority, but it's still First Class in reality.

When I placed an order I specified USPS First Class, but he sent it UPS ground saying it was a free 'upgrade'(huh?) because of my CPF membership. He also said it was because 2 lbs was too heavy (again, huh?) for First Class. So in effect, he spent more money shipping ($14 instead of $9) for it to take longer (5 days instead of 3 days). *sigh*

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
nuwai is one of the re-branded names, there is another company above them. Dont remember what they were called.

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tilburg, the Netherlands (perfectly reachable by U
nakahoshi said:
nuwai is one of the re-branded names, there is another company above them. Dont remember what they were called.

That would be Shyguang International Co. LTD

I said Nuwai in my first reply because when I say Nuwai Q3, everyone here knows what I'm talking about, which might not have been the case if the Shyguang name had been mentioned :)

Last edited: