HDS lights reprogram using thought/mind control

lukus

Enlightened
Kind of a weird thing tonight. I was sitting outside watching a lightning storm in the distance. I had my HDS U60XR in my hand and was occasionally admiring the trits in the SS bezel. I noticed the locator flash and got to thinking about it. I had read in a thread a while back that some people's locator flash was dim while others said it was bright enough to be a distraction while sleeping. Mine is dim, real dim with a big dark donut. You have to look hard to see it if you point it at your hand 4 or 5 inches away in the dark. It's really only noticable if you're looking directly at it. So I was sitting there wondering if there was a way to program it brighter. I went back to watching the storm and a couple of minutes later I notice the flash is brighter. It's pointed at my leg a foot away and it's pretty noticable. So I point it at my hand wondering if it's my imagination. It's a good noticable flash with solid spot no donut. Then it flashed dim again, dim like it is normally, barely noticable. I does that a couple of times and goes back to the brighter flash. A half dozen of those and then a couple of dim ones again. Back to the brighter flash, and it's still doing the brighter flash some hours later.

I'm not crazy here, this is kind of weird. It's noticable and the room isn't completely dark. The flash has been on since I got the light 3 months ago and I've only seen/noticed it in complete darkness and looking directly at it. I have no explanation but I hope it stays at this level. It's actually a locator now. Anybody else with something weird like this? Explanation?

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is called Ultimate for a reason.

lolsign.gif

CFU

Lit Up

Flashlight Enthusiast
That blinking sequence you are witnessing translates into: "Buy more flashlights."

Ken_McE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nothing to do with you. All of those HDS Systems products are be big time lightning worshipers. If you want a real show take it to see fireworks sometime. They love the big flash...

Latest posts