• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOR SALE; THREE TNC HYPERLUX LIGHTS - PRICE DROP AGAIN

photon555

Newly Enlightened
CLOSED ALL SOLD; ONE TNC HYPERLUX LIGHT:

PRICE REDUCED AGAIN
I haven't used these lights much since I got them, in some cases just to test, or for only a few minutes. So, here they are for sale. I will pay for shipping in the US usps/ups/best way and you can pay for insurance if you want it. I am not responsible for items lost in shipment, and I will only ship to the verified address.

Payment is by paypal cash or credit, and should be sent to jimtrusk at adelphia dot net.

Please send an email to me at the same addy as well as posting. The first to post I'll take it has priority.

liamsbirthday077.jpg

The m-g and sf e2 are for size reference.

These TNC lights have some variations in anodizing, and may have some very minor imperfections otherwise. I have disclosed all I can determine below. I purchased these lights new from TNC about two and a half years ago. Each light comes with 3 batteries.

1. TNC Custom Products HYPERLUX V with a DB1100 driving a WX1T. This light is HA in a grayish natural color and very well made. It includes the regular tailcap and a push button tailcap The optional SF style tailcap is available for purchase. It uses 3 CR123 batteries. These lights are designed to be used as dive lights if the regular tailcap is used and the o-rings are kept in good condition. With the push buttom tailcap it is dunkable. It also has a mineral glass lens. A spare mineral glass lens is also included. Care must be exercised if you want to remove the reflector. It has notches cut into the bottom to fit the led leads. The serial number is 041. 160 155 US SOLD

PLUS 5 free CountyComm tuff keychain led lights NIP. Also, since the batteries are old, 10 new 2016 cells.

PLUS a brand new Wolf Eyes holster. I just ordered this for my Gladius but it's too narrow. The TNC fits bezel up only, with about a half inch of the velcro engaged. I am very pleased with the weight and sturdy construction of this holster. I think you will like it too. Now if i can just find a soft holster for the Gladius.

2. TNC Custom Products HYPERLUX V with a DB1100 driving a WX1T. This light is HA in a grayish natural color and very well made. It includes the regular tailcap and a push button tailcap. The optional SF style tailcap is available for purchase. It uses 3 CR123 batteries. These lights are designed to be used as dive lights if the regular tailcap is used and the o-rings are kept in good condition. With the push buttom tailcap it is dunkable. It also has a mineral glass lens. A spare mineral glass lens is also included. Care must be exercised if you want to remove the reflector. It has notches cut into the bottom to fit the led leads. This one has a little of the reflector plating scratched off. This is the front flat area behind the lens and does not affect the beam. See photo. The serial number is 045. 160 US SOLD

3. TNC Custom Products HYPERLUX with a DB1000 driving a 3 watt T bin. This light is HA in a grayish natural color and very well made. It includes the regular tailcap and a push button tailcap. It uses 3 CR123 batteries. These lights are designed to be used as dive lights if the regular tailcap is used and the o-rings are kept in good condition. With the push buttom tailcap it is dunkable. It also has a mineral glass lens. A spare mineral glass lens is also included. This light has excellent throw due to the deep aluminum reflector. There are no markings on the bezel of this light. There is a small scratch on the bezel of this light which was apparently made by the platers, because the mark is anodized. See photo. 160 US SOLD

liamsbirthday085.jpg

this photo is to show the imperfections mentioned above.

4. TNC SF style push button tailcap with the purchase of a TNC light. 12US, with light only. Otherwise, 15US
It is reserved for the purchaser of the light. If it is not sold with the light then it is available to anyone with the purchase of any light in my sale threads

5. extra kroll switches with the purchase of a light until gone. 3 US each only one left

NOTES; according to Chris at TNC the downboys in these lights were modified to work with 3 cells. Removing the reflector will void the warranty if still applicable. Please check with Chris. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

photon555

Newly Enlightened
Re: FOR SALE; THREE TNC HYPERLUX LIGHTS

yes, the regular hyperlux v is a direct drive light. i asked Chris to install a downboy set at 1100 on these lights. so the led is driven hard and produces a lot of light. the dd version drives the led at 2.2 amps with fresh cells for the first few minutes, and i wanted to avoid that and produce a somewhat flatter runtime curve. these lights pull 1.01 amp at the tailcap from the 3 cells. they light up a large area.

the 3 watt also uses a downboy but set at 1000, or 1 amp, so the led is somewhat overdriven. it is also a bright light with excellent throw, but without the wide area lighting of the 5 watt lights. it pulls only 0.42 amp at the tailcap from the 3 cells.

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FOR SALE; THREE TNC HYPERLUX LIGHTS - PRICE DROP

Very nice lights for sale here. can these be used with 2x123 body setup or even a 2xr123?

Curtis

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes the two cell Hyperlux and Superflashlight bodies fit the the HyperluxVs.

photon555

Newly Enlightened

only the 3 watt light can be used with a two cell tube. all of the lights are using downboy buck converters, so the input voltage must be greater than the Vf of the led. the hyperlux v's MIGHT run with two 3.7 volt lion cells, since they start at about 4.2 volts off a fresh charge. i am on unknown ground here. you should seek the advice of someone knowledgeable before purchase.

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good to know. Thanks for the info.

Good luck with the sale. Great lights.

Curtis

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

Willl the Lux V Hyperlux's work with the VIP BBH (BIG,BIG, Head)? Focus ok?

Bill

photon555

Newly Enlightened
Re: FOR SALE; THREE TNC HYPERLUX LIGHTS - PRICE DROP AGAIN credit card ok

paypal credit card is now ok with no additional fees. also, each light now comes with two tailcaps for the same price.