• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOR SALE; THREE VIP'S WITH BULKHEADS PRICE DROP credit card ok

photon555

Newly Enlightened
FOR SALE; THREE VIP'S WITH BULKHEADS: PRICE DROP

PRICES REDUCED #3 & #1 SOLD
I haven't used these lights much since I got them, in some cases just to test, or for only a few minutes. So, here they are for sale. I will pay for shipping in the US usps/ups/best way and you can pay for insurance if you want it. I am not responsible for items lost in shipment, and I will only ship to the verified address.

Please send an email to me at the same addy as well as posting. The first to post I'll take it has priority.

My paypal is cash or credit, and should be sent to jimtrusk at adelphia dot net.

liamsbirthday081.jpg

The m-g and sf e2 are for size reference.

I purchased these VIP lights from other CPF members about two and a half years ago, and I don't know how much use they saw before I got them. The Bulkheads were purchased new about a year and a half ago from the source.

1. VIP with regular head and bulkhead and clip and nylon holster. The holster will only work with the bulkhead because it has no bottom flap. This one has an optic in the regular head. It is in excellent condition. Even the switch is all black. It has very little to no wear. The reflector in the bulkhead may be of different source than the originals, but is a quality item. In fact, I can't tell any difference to my own VIP. They both have a slight orange peel texture. The lens with the bulkhead will need to be sanded slightly smaller to fit. Apparently, all original bh lens were very slightly oversized and had to be sanded to fit. Use ultra fine paper, and a few minutes should do it. 150 US SOLD with 3 krolls

EDITED
2. VIP with regular head and bulkhead. This one has an optic in the regular head. It is in very good condition, except one of the king's crown feet is slightly bent and has a bare spot. It will still tail stand but at a slight angle. The switch has the common shiny spot. It has a little wear. There are a few very small bare spots on the knurling. The reflector in the bulkhead may be of different source than the originals, but is a quality item. In fact, I can't tell any difference to my own VIP. They both have a slight orange peel texture. This one does not have the VIP lens for the bh. I am including a LionHeart lens. It will need more sanding and is twice as thick. 125 US

PLUS 5 free CountyComm tuff keychain led lights NIP. Also, since the batteries are old, 10 new 2016 cells.

3. VIP with regular head and bulkhead and clip and nylon holster. The holster will only work with the bulkhead because it has no bottom flap. This one has a reflector in the regular head. It is in excellent condition. The switch has the common shiny spot. It has very little wear. The reflector in the bulkhead may be of different source than the originals, but is a quality item. In fact, I can't tell any difference to my own VIP. They both have a slight orange peel texture. The lens with the bulkhead will need to be sanded slightly smaller to fit. Apparently, all original bh lens were very slightly oversized and had to be sanded to fit. Use ultra fine paper, and a few minutes should do it. 150 US SOLD with 3 krolls

4. extra kroll switches with the purchase of a light until gone. 3 US each. all gone.

5. 2 extra LionHeart lenses. 5 US each with light purchase.

6. 3 IMS 17mm reflectors S017XA. 3 US each with light purchase. 10 US for all shipped separately. These have the full shroud.

7. One VIP clip. 12 US with VIP purchase. 15 US otherwise.
Thank you for looking.

Last edited:

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FOR SALE; THREE VIP'S WITH BULKHEADS AND MORE PRICE DROP

Free :bumpit:

Nice Rotring 600, is that the Trio?

Last edited:

photon555

Newly Enlightened
Re: FOR SALE; THREE VIP'S WITH BULKHEADS AND MORE PRICE DROP

thanks for the bump. i don't know. i received it as a birthday gift from our oldest daughter and her husband.

prices reduced again.

photon555

Newly Enlightened
Re: FOR SALE; THREE VIP'S WITH BULKHEADS AND MORE credit card ok

credit card paypal is now ok, as well as cash. also, another price drop.

photon555

Newly Enlightened
Another price drop. i was thinking these might be good hosts for a CREE. Anybody know if it would fit. the circuit would need new resistors to set the current, but the runtime should more than double.

photon555

Newly Enlightened
PRICE REDUCTION
Jamrock, I still have some krolls, but right now I'm selling them only with a light. Shipping is a hassle and high for just one or two. I read that someone modded their VIP with a Seoul. Anybody know anything about this. I might try modding these if they don't sell soon. Of course, then I would hope to get more $$$.

liqht

Newly Enlightened
i'll take #1 plus 3 extra krolls if you have them

i had my eye on this back when you first posted, glad it got bumped back up.

i'll send paypal once you confirm...thanks

#1. VIP with regular head and bulkhead and clip and nylon holster. The holster will only work with the bulkhead because it has no bottom flap. This one has an optic in the regular head. It is in excellent condition. Even the switch is all black. It has very little to no wear. The reflector in the bulkhead may be of different source than the originals, but is a quality item. In fact, I can't tell any difference to my own VIP. They both have a slight orange peel texture. The lens with the bulkhead will need to be sanded slightly smaller to fit. Apparently, all original bh lens were very slightly oversized and had to be sanded to fit. Use ultra fine paper, and a few minutes should do it. 150 US

photon555

Newly Enlightened
Hi Light,

It's yours. I've set aside the 3 krolls. Do you want to add a regular reflector or do you already have one. They have to be dremeled some to fit by taking off some of the shroud.

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love this light so much that if I didn't have at least 4 complete matching sets I would buy another if not for just having a beater.
The VIP was definitely one of Mr Bulks best lights.
Buy this before I have to!
Mofo

photon555

Newly Enlightened
yaesumofo said:
I love this light so much that if I didn't have at least 4 complete matching sets I would buy another if not for just having a beater.
The VIP was definitely one of Mr Bulks best lights.
Buy this before I have to!
Mofo

Have you Seoul-mated any of yours?

I've carried the one I bought from Mr Bulk since I got it, and I'm wearing it right now.