• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired E SERIES TITANIUM? TOP DOLLAR PAID!!!

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you can`t buy direct offer a huge amount of cash to those willing to sell!!!!:grin2:

PM me with offers PLEASE!:)

Stop the teasing tell me what you want!:grin2:

EDIT: BONUS $200.00 TO THE FIRST GOOD OFFER!:naughty:

Last edited:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
So nobody has an offer? :ohgeez:Can`t send Paypal funds without a figure!:huh2:

Sasha, since nobody wanted my money the $200 bonus is donated to CPF. PayPal sent.:)

Last edited:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beamhead said:
All of you out there with Ti, hold off. CPF will get rich.:laughing:

It works for me! I planned on putting a Ti light together to give away but...:ohgeez:

BEAMHEAD!:scowl: :crazy: :wave: :nana: :tsk: :buddies: :hairpull: ;) :buddies:

Last edited:

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
kenster said:
It works for me! I planned on putting a Ti light together to give away but...:ohgeez:

BEAMHEAD!:scowl: :crazy: :wave: :nana: :tsk: :buddies: :hairpull: ;) :buddies:

:oops: My bad, I wouldn't want to get in the way of a give away. Especially a Ti give away.:grin2:

Good luck on your quest.:)

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beamhead said:
:oops: My bad, I wouldn't want to get in the way of a give away. Especially a Ti give away.:grin2:

Good luck on your quest.:)

Beamhead, you are of course invited to the give away party when I have it.:) I thought I would put together a Ti light then polish it up as best I can and give it away!:grin2:

But no one that makes these parts seems to want to sell them to me to do this.:shrug: So I am offering to buy them from whoever is willing to sell any parts to me at whatever price they want.:)

Last edited:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
I found a seller!
buttrock.gif

Hope he was happy with the buying price!
grinser2.gif

I am looking to put together an E series Ti light to give away to.........
thinking.gif
someone
icon3.gif
I`ll let you all decide later.
smile.gif
Tranquility Base`s give away`s inspired me. :goodjob: I just need the parts to polish up all sweet and build it first! Nice and shinny like the Ti bezel in the pic but a whole light polished like this. Help me out with this guys!:candle:

IMG_1699.jpg

Last edited:

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
kenster said:
But no one that makes these parts seems to want to sell them to me to do this.
icon3.gif
So I am offering to buy them from whoever is willing to sell any parts to me at whatever price they want.
smile.gif

OK I'll bite.
rolleye11.gif

The light lying down on the left you can have for one BILLION dollars.(now where is my Dr. Evil smilie.......oh here it is
drevilrf2.gif
)
lolsign.gif

EDIT: So you found one, cool.:rock:

tiguys2wn7.jpg

Last edited:

*Retired*
kenster said:
I found a seller!
buttrock.gif

I just need the parts to polish up all sweet and build it first! Nice and shinny like the Ti bezel in the pic but a whole light polished like this. Help me out with this guys!:candle:

NewBie hands kenster some elbow grease.

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Ok Ken, you don't have to shine the Ti flashlight you're building to give to me - I'll just take it as is :)
john

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
jch79 said:
Ok Ken, you don't have to shine the Ti flashlight you're building to give to me - I'll just take it as is :)
john

Why didn`t you offer the Ti bezel you just sold? :awman: I would have paid a lot more for it!:grin2:

Still looking for Ti!:candle:

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
:) I was trying to lighten the workload for TB so he can stop making Ti bezel rings, and start making other Ti stuff! Hence selling it to the next on his list, and selling it for what I paid for it... although that $200 bonus sounded nice - especially for a $85 part! Ha! :wave:

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
jch79 said:
:) I was trying to lighten the workload for TB so he can stop making Ti bezel rings, and start making other Ti stuff! Hence selling it to the next on his list, and selling it for what I paid for it... although that $200 bonus sounded nice - especially for a $85 part! Ha! :wave:
Thanks John...I appreciate the help.

I just sent dpled a PM, pointing him toward your thread.

Thanks again,

TB

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
TranquillityBase said:
Is this going to be a benefit raffle?

Scott, I just want the fun of building the Ti light with what I think would be the right LE for it depending on the head & what battery tube and pick through my stock of LED`s for a sweet one to match. Make some kind of two stage switch for it. Then I`ll mirror polish the Ti the best I can and give it away to a CPF member somehow when it`s finished. Maybe by answering a trivia question or something.:shrug: I just want the enjoyment of putting it all together and polishing it.:grin2: