What's your car flashlight?

What flashlight do you keep in your daily driver?

Me:
There is absolutely no room in the trunk. Under the floor mat in the trunk is the spare tire and there's hardly enough room for the spare tire + tire iron.

Right now, I have a Mag 2D in the side pocket in the rear seat, but that thing is using up the ENTIRE rear pocket on that side and it is in plain view. People are known to break windows to steal coins and soda cans in bad neighborhood and sometimes I'm forced to park in such area, so I really don't feel like losing my window over a Maglite. I'm thinking of switching to Minimag 3AA shoved in between backrest and seat cusion in the rear...

paulr

Flashaholic
PT Surge in glove box, keychain 5mm led on keys. I might add a 3aaa headlamp to the glove box since I have a spare one around now.

dash8

Newly Enlightened
SN II clone running a WXOT and Downboy 1000. I keep it in the drivers door compartment. A very handy light. :)

G.

Sharpdogs

Enlightened
A Safe-Light Super Bright clipped to the cup holder and 3 D cell mag behind the site.

Aaron1100us

Enlightened
SP PP lux in glove box, Brinkmann Maxfire in center console and 22w AE powerlight and Mag85 in back seat. I need to get some kind of emergency road side light/ LED Marker or something incase of emergencies though.

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
An early 80s 2 D mag with an MR driver with 6xL91s and a w-bin luxV in the door pocket a Jil bus carrying 2 L91s for the Jil DD on the keyring. A Modded Forsight 2X123 cell light running a DB at 400ma with a SWOH lux I hanging on the dash with a cell phone clip.and a turbo flare under the back seat.

jtice

Flashaholic
Inova T4,
mounted up under the dash in its charging cradle.
Always charged and ready to go.

~John

WDR65

Enlightened
Streamlight TL-3 in map pocket. Mag 6D in clips beside the seat. Inova Radiant AAA in the glove box. Surefire U2 and Streamlight propoly lux tucked between the seats.

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
I haven't had a dedicated car light in a while. Not since the batteries in my ole trusty Mag3D leaked and locked up, prompting me to chuck it in the garbage. I usually have my lights in my briefcase or coat pocket, so they go where I go. I've been toying with the idea of a rechargeable mounted in the vehicle somewhere, but nothing says "Break in and steal me!" like cool stuff with little blinking lights.