Sky Lumen        

Thread: MagLED found in Gatineau

Flashaholic

Default MagLED found in Gatineau

Just to let everybody know in the NCR region that I found the MagLED (2AA and some D variants) available in the Gatineau Canadiantire on Maloney Blvd. The 2AA version cost about $36 CDN. No drop in bulbs were visible and they only had about 4 lights in total on the shelf (no tags for the 3aaa version either).
    Fenix L2P with L1P body & PID CE (Natural), Dorcy 3AAA 1watt, PT EOS bike, Photon Freedom Micro, Mag 3-D with 3watt drop-in, 2AA MM LED, Minimag AA modified with a SMJLED and Dinotte 5 watt!

Default Re: MagLED found in Gatineau

I checked out a couple of east end (Ottawa) Canadian Tire's and found no LED Mags. Also went to a brand new Walmart and only saw POS Dorcy's and incan Mags. They wanted $36 CDN for a 3D Mag!!! Thanks for the heads up Varroa.
    LED's impress but Incans satisfy

Flashaholic

Le Baron still has the best selection and prices in Ottawa (located on Merivale). I got my 3D dropin for $20 there over a month ago.
    Fenix L2P with L1P body & PID CE (Natural), Dorcy 3AAA 1watt, PT EOS bike, Photon Freedom Micro, Mag 3-D with 3watt drop-in, 2AA MM LED, Minimag AA modified with a SMJLED and Dinotte 5 watt!

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by Varroa
    Just to let everybody know in the NCR region that I found the MagLED (2AA and some D variants) available in the Gatineau Canadiantire on Maloney Blvd. The 2AA version cost about $36 CDN. No drop in bulbs were visible and they only had about 4 lights in total on the shelf (no tags for the 3aaa version either).
    Man, you could drive across to Ottawa, and get the 2AA for $26 at Lebaron.ca

Canadian Tire is such a ripoff.

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by warpdrive
    Man, you could drive across to Ottawa, and get the 2AA for $26 at Lebaron.ca

Canadian Tire is such a ripoff.
    Didn't I just say that?

I found them at Canadian Tire in Quebec City... That's bad that there is no LeBaron around here... And online orders need a minimum of 35$ worth of items!