MagLED found in Gatineau

Varroa

Newly Enlightened
Just to let everybody know in the NCR region that I found the MagLED (2AA and some D variants) available in the Gatineau Canadiantire on Maloney Blvd. The 2AA version cost about $36 CDN. No drop in bulbs were visible and they only had about 4 lights in total on the shelf (no tags for the 3aaa version either).

DUQ

Flashlight Enthusiast
I checked out a couple of east end (Ottawa) Canadian Tire's and found no LED Mags. Also went to a brand new Walmart and only saw POS Dorcy's and incan Mags. They wanted $36 CDN for a 3D Mag!!! Thanks for the heads up Varroa.

Varroa

Newly Enlightened
Le Baron still has the best selection and prices in Ottawa (located on Merivale). I got my 3D dropin for $20 there over a month ago.

warpdrive

Enlightened
Varroa said:
Just to let everybody know in the NCR region that I found the MagLED (2AA and some D variants) available in the Gatineau Canadiantire on Maloney Blvd. The 2AA version cost about $36 CDN. No drop in bulbs were visible and they only had about 4 lights in total on the shelf (no tags for the 3aaa version either).

Man, you could drive across to Ottawa, and get the 2AA for $26 at Lebaron.ca

Canadian Tire is such a ripoff.

WildChild

Flashlight Enthusiast
I found them at Canadian Tire in Quebec City... That's bad that there is no LeBaron around here... And online orders need a minimum of 35$ worth of items!