• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: A3 Ti Bezel Ring [sold]

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Since I could find a trade that I was happy enough with, I've decided to sell my spare A3 Ti bezel ring from TranquillityBase. It's never been used, because I got a one-of-a-kind bezel ring from TB :naughty:.

Priority goes to dpled, who is next on TB's list. If he chooses to not take it, then it's fair game.

So I'm letting it go for what I paid for it: $85, shipped to CONUS Hawaii and Alaska, and Canada.

Here's a photo of the ring... flashlight not included :)

mg5629smht8.jpg

Thanks for looking :wave:
john

Last edited:

VWDr

Enlightened
Re: WTS: A3 Ti Bezel Ring

VWDr said:
aww man...unfortunately I don't have any of those items to even trade with...but, if you decide to sell I want first dibs :) Best of luck finding what you want in trade ;) -J

guess I should have been clearer in the older WTT post about wanting to buy if you changed your mind. Good luck with your sale. -J

jch79

VWDr - Before I posted the WTT, I already had it in my mind that if I couldn't find a A1 or A3 head, I'd sell it to the next person on TB's list... I apologize for not giving you second dibs to dpled.

I should have been more clear in my WTT that I wasn't accepting any dibs on sales - I'll keep that in mind for next time... so although an apology won't get an Ti bezel ring on your A3, I'll say it anyways! Sorry! :)

john

dpled

Enlightened

:rock: MINE MINE MINE..... ALL MINE!!!!!

Send me your PP address .......

Thanks jch79!

Darin

VWDr

Enlightened

works for me. :) I appreciate the response, just felt a little snubbed, but I understand. I was sincere in my good luck wish though. :) Congrats to DPled on a fantastic grab, and cheers to JCh79 for being a cool guy :) -J

dpled

Enlightened

Thanks VWDr!
PolisceScannerMan...that he is!:rock:

Thanks again!!

jch79

Thanks guys :)

And VWDr, I sincerely hope you get one :thumbsup:

Thanks for being understanding!

jch79

PP Received - it'll go out first thing in the morning!
Thanks,
John