• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Some MORE lights and things for sale

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a modded MM it has a wiz2 buck/boost converter under an al sink driving a TWOH @500maThrough a 20mm ims with a saphire window AR coated on the inside. This has seen several hours use its been a daily carry for me at work. It has several slight dings it also got dropped on its led shortly after being made(It has a crack accross the dome dead center).It is still brightrer than my reference light which is an arc4+ that I compare brightness to (no light meter) it matches my SPY005 on 5th level.I use unprotected AA li-ions in it for just over an hour runtime before some flickering starts. It will protect your unprotected cells from over discharge because of thew 2.5v cutout. iirc However since the led is cracked I will replace it at no charge for whoever buys it if or when it fails.I just cant see scrapping a good led that is white you cannot see anything in the beam of the crack.I can't even get a good picture of it.If you are still with me I would like $50.00 Now $40.shipped conus if overseas I will add the postage differance to you.here are some pics.

I will post a few other lights as soon as I can get some new pictures
C

Last edited:

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Some NEW lights for sale

New price added Also 2 mag solitare bi pin leds from Lambda $10 each shipped.
I have a complete battery tube set for an L2P that has never been carried.
The set includes 1X1AA,2XAA,1X123 and 1XCR2 tubes along with the head and tail cap.All are in like new condition. I just looked at the tailcap and realized that I tapped the holes in the cap for a clip. I would Like $80 shipped conus a little more for international. Questions welcomed.
C

Family picture

Last edited:

BladeZealot

Enlightened
Re: Some NEW lights for sale

I have a complete battery tube set for an L2P that has never been carried.
The set includes 1X1AA,2XAA,1X123 and 1XCR2 tubes along with the head and tail cap.All are in like new condition. I just looked at the tailcap and realized that I tapped the holes in the cap for a clip. I would Like $80 shipped conus a little more for international. Questions welcomed.

I'll take it. :)

pm inbound...