need for speed most wanted.Help

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
ok i am stuck on Blacklist #6:Hector"Ming"Domingo

1. trade paint where you have to tag 22 police vehicles, i can get as far as 17, any tips on completing this section.

2.Roadblock challange, dodge 10 police roadblocks, tips needed here too.

both of these boards are all i need to complete the level, i have tried numerous times whith no avail.

Thanks

IMTRBO

Newly Enlightened
I've found the easisest way to complete all these types of challanges is to do them on a highway. In the top left section of the map of the city there's a highway that's basically a loop. That's the easiest one to do it on. It's very wide in most places, and there's only a few tight bits. This gives you lots of space to move around, and to dodge roadblocks. The loop is easy to get familiar with and once you're comfortable going round and round and round, you can concentrate more on the tasks you have to accomplish.

Also familiarize yourself with the pursuit breakers near the exits of the loop. My fav one is the big stadium which has an entrance under a bridge, because if u drive into the first entrance, it'll usually crush or block any car behind you. Plus there's a hiding spot just outside the same entrance. But most of the other pursuit breakers are good too, like the one near the police station with the tower that u can knock down. That'll also stop anyone behind you.

:)