• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ---SOLD --- Milky L1 UXOJ $100

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just bought this Milky mod from Flashlight for $150. It's a Milky L1 head with a UXOJ emitter and a IMS17 reflector.

The head comes with a used L1 body and two-stage twistie switch. UCL window. On a primary CR123A, low is really low, about like an Arc AAA. High looks to be about like high on my Arc 4, or about 30 lumens more or less. I'm just guessing on that. The body is in pretty good shape, but there are several dings on the tail cap switch right down to bare metal.

Beam is white. I've never had an L1 before and do not like it at all. It's too long for a one-cell light IMHO. And I hate twistie switches. This one does not change my mind. Flashlight says he ran it on an RCR123A battery. It does run brighter at both levels on the rechargeable.

I'm discounting it to $100 for a quick sale and to reflect the fact that I don't know what the electronics are and to factor in the dings on the switch. Price includes priority mail with confirmation in the US. Overseas OK, but I only ship registered mail and that will run another $20.

First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it if followed promptly with a PayPal. (either flavor OK) . PM me for my PayPal address.

Last edited:

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, Xaman. PayPal received. Your light will go out in tomorrow morning's mail. I'll send you the confirmation number by PM.

Thanks for the backups.

Josey

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oops, just saw this now only. Sorry you didn't like the ML1 Josey. I think I also forgot to mention earlier that I believe the light has the original/stock Surefire L1 (buck/boost?) electronics/converter in it and output is claimed to be up to 60 lumens according to this thread. Just found more info on the ML1 here too.

Last edited: