• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: McR-20 reflector, non-joker

grnamin

Enlightened
Please PM or email me if you have a McR-20 reflector for sale, non-joker type. The Sandwich Shoppe seems to be out of them. Thank you.

JanCPF

Enlightened
:bumpit:
Comon guys. You know you have this reflector laying around just collecting dust (well not too much dust on it though :naughty: ). I need it for a mod grnamin is going to do for me. please, pretty please. :help:

Jan

Last edited:

grnamin

Enlightened
Thanks, Monkeyboy, but the IMS reflector won't work. It has 4 "legs" that keep the reflector from seating properly and it's made out of plastic. :( The McR's are made of aluminum. :)

JanCPF

Enlightened
Reima said:
I have been told that LITEmania might have this reflector.
RC
Reima,
Thanks, I think you are right - I just checked. I'm just not sure if it's joker or non-joker. I will ask and have it sent to grnamin if it's the right one.

Jan

jar3ds

Flashlight Enthusiast
now your making me feel guilty for buying the last 4 non-joker mcr20's from the shoppe :(

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
jar3ds said:
now your making me feel guilty for buying the last 4 non-joker mcr20's from the shoppe :(

I bought the 4 before you :) Your lucky because I was going to buy all 8 :)

Mac

JanCPF

Enlightened
Hey! Stop hijacking this thread with useless nonsens, and cough up one of those reflectors at once. :whoopin: j/k :D

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
grnamin said:
I wonder why lots of members are stocking up on the McR-20. Is it going to be discontinued?

I have no idea if will be discountinued but the MCR45 which was a common item at the shoppe went out of stock and now where told that there won't be anymore.

Mac

JanCPF

Enlightened
*FOUND* One non-jokerized reflector from Litemania comming your way Greg :). KL1 and UW0J emitter following shortly (I think :) )

Jan