Buying Monster Energy in bulk?

carrot

Flashaholic
I'm trying to buy a few cases of Monster Energy drink... anybody know where I can order them online, preferably close to NY? The energy drinks on campus suck.

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tilburg, the Netherlands (perfectly reachable by U
Thinkgeek used to sell monster... Bawls is pretty good to, but if you really want a kick, try Bomba yellow (the original, not the watered down version they sell around here because it wouldn't comply with EU laws in its pure form)
That stuff makes your teeth want to break free and run away, can make people that are OD-ing on valium run a marathon and will most likely burn holes in your clothes if spilled. I think they made a nuclear fusion reactor running on it too :laughing:

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
2000, Uhm, just hearing those things makes me not want to try them!!

My problem is waking up in the morning. Unless I've slept for like 9+ hours I can't get out of bed!! Drives me nuts. I wish I could automatically kick in some caffenie before I wake up, so I can actualy be coherent enough to hear that my alarm clock is going off! Once I'm up and moving, an hour later I'm fine.

InfidelCastro

Banned
I wanna know where I can buy Mountain Dew MDX by the case.

Can't stand Monster. It reminds me of drinking Sweet Tart candies.

wquiles

Flashaholic
InfidelCastro said:
Can't stand Monster. It reminds me of drinking Sweet Tart candies.
Sweet Tarts - yum, yum ...

By they way I buy Monster by the case at Sams here in Texas. My wife is adicted to them - drinks one every day!

Will

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Diet Monster drinks with a meal seemed to work best for me when i worked the 3rd shift as a security officer.
The regular one did kinda tase a bit too candyish to me too.

I usuallly kept an eye open for when the local convenience mart had a special on them and got a bunch of them then.

My other favorite was Rockstar in diet form.

Many of the other pep drinks I tried just never could quite cut it. :sleepy:

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I normally use Vault Zero (the diet version of Vault); if that stuff is not available where I shop, I just get diet Mountain Dew.

I tried Monster, but to me it tastes icky. :/