PT Aurora, Nice!!

Gaffle

Enlightened
I picked up at PT Aurora at REI the other day for $15.99. I must say I am quite impressed. I am using this light to replace my old Petzl Zipka. I dug the Zipka design with the rip-cord, but the circuits were damaged because of my dog. The light flickered often. Just got the Aurora because it was onsale. I am really happy. The LEDs are a bit blue, but it isn't extremely bad. It seems to be a little more on the water resistant side then the Zipka. The band is comfortable, and the tilt function is nice. It is just as easy wearing the Aurora around the house and it was with the Zipka, and it throws a tighter beam. Again, I think the LED quality is better with the Zipka, but the pros out weigh the cons. It will be a great companion for my fishing trips.

The collection of headlamps just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I am geeked about slapping in my Myo Xp for my fishing trip this weekend. I'm a sucker for headlamps....

Ken 222

Newly Enlightened
Good deal. That's the one I have, 'cept I think mine cost $25. Small and light, and the first time you need it at work, it pays for itself.

Ken