New here. Im hooked.

Chuck289

Enlightened
Looks like im getting hooked on flashlights now too. I heard about CPF over on Bladeforums. I decided to check this place out. I never considered myself a flashlight enthusiast, but I appreciate a quality light. I got a Fenix L2T about a month ago and that has been my main light.
Now my Surefire G2 has arrived today. On my list now is a Surefire L1 and A2. After spending alot of time reading all the threads here I no longer have a problem spending $100+ on a flashlight. You guys got me hooked. Just need to find a balance between knives and lights. I look forward to hangin' around here.
Now i'm just waiting for nightfall.
smile.gif

-Charles

dixemon

Enlightened
Chuck289 said:
I no longer have a problem spending $100+ on a flashlight. You guys got me hooked.
smile.gif

-Charles

Run away while you still can or that 100+ will quickly turn into 200+ and so on. Anyway, Welcome Chuck

GrooveRite

Enlightened
Welcome to the madness! :wave:

I also think you may need a Fenix P1 to accompany that L2T :grin2: .

redskins38

Newly Enlightened
Sadly i must say i am hooked. :mecry: I say this in that my ultimate goal is to own a limted surefire L6 porcupine. But i guess it is a good thing as well:naughty:

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CandlePowerForums, Chuck289.

CPF is kind of a "spin-off" of BF started by DavidW from a sub-forum at BF many moons ago. Several of us are BF members. That seems reasonable because a person should have good gear and know their gear. When I want to know about a blade I can check our knife forum for good info or go to BF to find out tons more. I also like BritishBlades for knowledge and a cultural experience.

Enjoy yourself. You are among like minded individuals.

- Jeff

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
There is no escape. Start working overtime or a second job now. Next thing you know, you'll be in the Custom forum eyeballin' all sorts of crazy creations...

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
None of us are hooked!

The very idea. We could give it all up right now...we just gotta buy a few more lights first.

And then some more...one more...a new one...and some batteries...and a spare...and the next new one...and some mods...and one second hand one for old time's sake...and the latest one...or two...or three...

Hook line and sinker...at least we don't have an addiction! :whistle:

Be lucky...