Leaving Tomorrow...

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
To our House in Coquille,Oregon. I Havent Been to my House In a while and cant Wait to Try Out my Flashlights in the Dense Woods of Oregon. We are Going to Camp Also And My HID and HD45 Are just dying to shine the Way! Its going to be a pretty long drive, but it wont bother me. Ill Be Sure to take some beamshots. Im so Excited and Really want to Play with the HD45. I was suppose to receive my Aleph 19 Tomorrow but Cindy did not ship today so I guess I wont be using the A19. My JetBeam MKII is going to be my Tent Light and walking around to the Bathroom, etc. My Surefire L4 is going to be my Walklight and General EDC. My HD45 Is going to be my :drool: Light. :grin2:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Sounds like fun Skalo! Be careful and bring alot of extra batteries, and please, dont tell anyone how much those lights cost!! They'll think your nuts! :laughing:

Drive safe and have fun!

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
PoliceScannerMan said:
Sounds like fun Skalo! Be careful and bring alot of extra batteries, and please, dont tell anyone how much those lights cost!! They'll think your nuts! :laughing:

Drive safe and have fun!

:lolsign: .
I Wont :sssh: , and Thanks. You think about 14 CR123A Batteries Are enought for Thursday-Sunday?

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL Sounds like a blast! Be safe, and NO, 14 cells are not even close to enough!!!:ohgeez:

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heheh... You Think Bigfoot can take 100 Lumens to the Face? LOL. Well Ill be sure to Buy At least 12 More Surefire Cells At the Local Huntshop!

Im so excited!!

Diesel_Bomber

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heh, however many batteries you should take is probably about 1/4 what you really should. Have fun!

:buddies:

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
skalomax said:
Heheh... You Think Bigfoot can take 100 Lumens to the Face? LOL. Well Ill be sure to Buy At least 12 More Surefire Cells At the Local Huntshop!

Im so excited!!
I got the funniest mental image of a bigfoot being lit up and his pupils shrinking to the size of this period -> . :lolsign:

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Im Back!!

Well Came Back from my Little Vacation and it Was AWESOME! First We stopped at our local Hunting shop to stock up on batteries. I was an Surefire L2 and Said if i can try it Out, he said yes. I turned it on and it had a wonderfull tint and no Cheerio! So I did the Unthinkable, I bought me the Surefire L2 and only Bought 4 CR123A Surefire Cells!! But the L2 was so wonderfull! Ok Some bad News. I told my Brother to get my SD Card from my Old broken Camera and take it with him since I had a New camera that i wanted to take some beamshots with.Well He FORGOT IT!! and only had a measly 16mb card which was useless so sorry. We arrived there around 3am Thursday Night and it Was Wonderfull. It was Fresh and there was some fog. I Tried my HD45 and It Amazed me! It threw wonderfully and had Great Spill. The HD45 Was my Favourite Light! Then I tried my L2, WOW! It was also awesome! It had some Killer spill and It Lighted up a whole trail and had Wonderfull output. The L2 and HD45 Were my Favourite Lights. I also Brought my JetBeam MKII Which was Pretty good around the House and the low was great for walking at night to the bathroom without waking up anybody. My Surefire L4 also came with me this light was a baby brother of the L2 and did not get much use except comparing between the L2 which was brighter. My Wolf Eyes Dragon II HID also got much use with its wonderfull HID Power you can see for hundreds of feet, This was my WOW Light and the 5 LED Tailcap Worked wonderfully. Overall I Had a great Time Riding ATV's, Flashlights and Barbecues. It was a Great! and we are going again for thanksgiving.