Ultrafire 602D - nice companion to my X1

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have found that the Ultrafire 602D is a very bright small light, it works great with my X1. The X1 is used 90% of the time with its long runtime and just about perfect output for daily tasks, and the 10% where a brighter light is needed out pops the 602D from my change pocket to really light up the area.

I think of it as the Kel-Tec P3AT of pocket "tactical" lights. Small enough to carry constantly, no matter what you wear, and big enough to do the job.

I may have to look at the Fenix P1 if this one ever gives up the ghost, or my wife swipes it like she has threatened.

Terry_Dodson

Newly Enlightened
I am curently carrying my newly acquired Ultrafire 602D and my Fenix L1T. My wife wanted to use a light last night so i pulled out the L1T and gave it to her, she asked if i had a brighter one, so i gave her the 602D. She didn't say anything else, but i ciuld see that little grin like she will be taking that one before long. but for now it is the brightest LED i have. if my Fenix L1T was as bright on high as the 602D i would really be happy.