• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: HA (Nat) Minimag w/UV Terralux Dropin ***SOLD***

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Picture006.jpg

Picture002.jpg

This was a brand new Minimag that I stripped and had hard anodized last year. I used to use it with the old Terralux Luxeon upgrade, but have since put this one, the Terralux UV dropin, in there. It's not been used too much, as I've got plenty of other lights, including another HA MM (W/NG750 TWOJ). It's in about the same condition as I received it from the anodizer. You can see in the close up, there is some scuffing on the body near the head. I believe this was done by the anodizer because the light was completely bare and smooth when brought to them. The head covers it partly, and in person, really doesn't look that bad; for this picture, I screwed the head up (on position). Also, you can see the head has a little splotchiness to the anodizing. I'm guessing that has to do with the material the light is made of and also the degree to which I polished it before bringing it to the coater. The Terralux UV uses the Cree 7090, 395nm LED. I believe this is also the same one used in the Jil UV. Great for charging your glow painted stuff!

$43 shipped, for the Mag w/Terralux installed. SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

The UV droppin has been used for less than 5 minutes. It's basically new. A new one will, most likely, cost you the same as it cost me, which is $31 and change, shipped ($26.95 + shipping, or I believe some places sell this for $28.95). Here, you can get the same thing, and for another $12 (or $10), get a HA Minimag!

PM me if interested.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:

Latest posts