Introducing the Divalight

LumenHound

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have to admit, I laughed pretty hard when I saw it. People will sell anything for a quick buck these days.

LumenHound

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh yea, Paris could use a few for sure. :twak:

Check out the other Diva items that site sells.

TonkinWarrior

Enlightened
Real nice find there, Ringzero and Lumenhound! Rumor has it that it's the long-awaited "Be-The-First-Hooker-On-Your-Block-To-Light-Up-Your-John" creation from Frederick's Of Hollywood...

That model appears to be holding it between her knees. So -- does the other end, like, vibrate? How, umm, hard is the anodizing? And does it come with O-ring lube?

Can you find out if the manufacturer also makes a version of this cutesy-fuzzy deal for feminizing other flashlights, too? Or for power-tools? And guns? I'd like to give one to my Better-Half for her .357 magnum... for next April Fool's Day.

All in Good Taste (*cough*) of course...

chrwe

Newly Enlightened
I think we should start a groub buy for a PINK divalight. Then everyone would have a pretty good loaner light... You'd always get it back :grin2:

Sharpdogs

Enlightened
I wasn't going to buy it until I saw that it was faux mink fur. Can you imagine the Hollywood backlash if I carried a real mink fur flashlight with my pleather jacket. Who wants to help write a review? anyone...

Archangel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shipping is almost as much as the torch. I don't want to see one *that* badly, but i'll help you write a review...

Last edited:

ringzero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Concept said:
You've got to be joking. Who would buy this? Paris Hilton?

You know that Paris Hilton would just love this light. Everyting about it just fits her persona to a T.

They should hire Paris to promote the Divalight.

Mike89

Enlightened
Have to admit, I laughed pretty hard when I saw it. People will sell anything for a quick buck these days.

Heh heh, I could see myself walking down the street at night shinning one of those. I'd probably then get an invitation in the mailbox to a gay rights march in San Francisco.

Last edited:

lukevsdarth

Newly Enlightened
Re: Introducing the Divalight made by Stanley

:wtf: The homosexual light for flashaholics not to offend any genderbenders. Hey we might have some gays in the forum. We have girls who are flashaholics right. Perfect for Paris

Fred

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
"With her 'Divalight' and 'BrightFeet', Paris was ready for anything..."

http://www.brightfeetslippers.com/

grinser2.gif

CFU