2xAAA RR testimonial......

clipse

Enlightened
I gave my unlce a 2xAAA River Rock LED flashlight for Christmas last year. First let me tell you, he is a machinest for large Phamicutical company and often times finds himself quite high up (literally) in the building. I talked to him the other day and he said he has only had to change the batteries once (uses it once or twice a day). But the really cool thing is, he dropped the light. He said it fell about 40 feet onto concrete. His buddies that were with him laughed and joked that, that was the end of that flashlight. When they got down, one of his buddies looked around and found it. He clicked its little switch and it lit up like nothing happned. Now they all want one. :D

clipse

NotEnoughLight

Enlightened
I am pretty sure there's a story somewhere of an Arc AAA falling off a mountain, getting deformed but still works fine after squeezing a battery into the body....

Now where is it...

Pyle-IT

Newly Enlightened
Tonight after a LONG weekend i went out to go for a swim....but I tried to turn on the pool light and it appears to be burnt out:ohgeez:So i ran inside and grabbed my RR 2AA and turned it on then tossed (yes tossed) it in the pool. I therw it into the 10 foot deep end (any shollower and the dogs think im throwing a toy for them) and it worked great for almost 2 hours of swimming and spa time. I was pleased and after just coming in, not a sinlge drop of water to be foung anywhere inside the light. not a bad light for 20 bucks..