I Feel so Ashamed

RemingtonBPD

Enlightened
Yes, I was a bad boy last night. In a true rare occasion, I left the house without a flashlight. I wouldn't have minded so much, but I went to a concert (The Racontuers..great show btw), and I saw several security guys with flashlights. I reached into my pocket and DOH....forgot mine....I felt so lost. :lolsign:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
You mean you left your house and car keys at home too?!

Like any good Flashaholic, I'm assuming you have a light on each key-ring; right?;)

Monocrom

Flashaholic
allthatwhichis said:
:ohgeez: We NEED HELP here...

Nothing that can't be fixed with a new flashlight.

Oooo..... so shiny! And for a flashlight, it better be!! :grin2:

RemingtonBPD

Enlightened
Monocrom said:
You mean you left your house and car keys at home too?!

Like any good Flashaholic, I'm assuming you have a light on each key-ring; right?;)

Actually I might be one of the few on here that doesn't have one...I had a Photon on there but it fell off...sigh...I hate bulky keys, and prefer to just have a reg EDC light.

And yes Jack White ROCKED!! I highly recommend catching them if they are near you.

Sixpointone

Enlightened
Hi Remington,

Always nice to see a fellow New Englander on the CPF.

That said, I know what you mean. It is never a nice feeling to see you are without a Light.

Even when I walk down the street at night to pick up food, which is a 3 minute round trip walk, I always try to make sure I have a Light with me. And I know to be without one would make me feel uncomfortable.

Regards,
John

lightemup

Flashaholic*
Yep, i've been caught when I go out in the morning and think hmm i'll be home by dusk and when I get home near midnight...

In my defence I always have my Arc AAA on my key ring but she's just not as bright :)

VWTim

Enlightened
I keep my keys as small as possible too. There's already a 2-way car alarm remote and a bottle opener. But I always have a few small lights on me. LED Solitaire rides next to the chapstick, and a 3mm picolight around my neck with the Hideaway knife.