McClux III PD- now I understand

creampuff

Newly Enlightened
I was on the fence for a while whether I wanted to order for a McCluxIII. I figured my U2 provided more lumen output than a McClux, and for EDC my HDS60 or even a fenix would be sufficient.

I went ahead and ordered for one anyways, and received it from Hawaii to California in I think 2 to 3 days. After using the McClux, while walking the dog, and for rumaging throughout the house without waking up the baby - I understand why the McClux III is popular on this forum for EDC. It just seems the whole flashlight is greater than the sum of the parts. There is something about this light that makes me want to grab it first, if I had to only grab one EDC. It just seems to be "IT" for some untangible reason(s).

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought that the McClux was a sandwich from MacDonalds:sssh: or something like that.

I can tell you that the more and more that I use the McLux III PD, the more I appreciate it. No doubt about it, it is a well made and very useful light. I wish that everyone could own one for themselves.

-Goatee

Brian Johnson

Newly Enlightened
creampuff said:
It just seems the whole flashlight is greater than the sum of the parts.

That's exactly it. As has been said before, there are other lights that are brighter, or have more bells and whistles, but this one just works. It just seems to provide the perfect amount of light for everyday tasks. Congratulations on your PD. It won't be your last.:grin2:

TENMMIKE

Enlightened
I own a regular PD and one of the lucky ones that got a TI PD,truely great lights,glad you had the chance to get one.

Latest posts