• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: M6-R custom pack (6.8V) for SF M6 - SOLD!

wquiles

Flashaholic
I am putting one of my M6-R packs for the SureFire M6 for sale. This is not one of the packs that Jim assembled. Jim sold some extra parts/cells that he was going to use to make additional packs, so this pack is using the same raw identical parts and batteries that Jim used in his packs, although I had to do the full wiring, solder, and assembly using some custom pieces done in my lathe, and grinder, along with some suggestions/tips from TheSteve. The cells are not brand new since Jim bought them some time ago, but I have done actual runtimes so you will know what to expect from this pack.

This pack is set to the default LVR value or 6.8V, as shown here , so this pack should only be used with the lower voltage bulbs like the MN21 and the MN16. This pack is new, and I got exactly 15 minutes of full-time regulation until the warning pulses with the MN21 bulb. I top off the pack about once per week.

The pack comes with a mating charging cable which ends in banana plugs. The charger is not included. You must provide your own multi-cell NiMH charger like the Triton (or similar).

Charging jack:
IMG_6568.JPG

The pack for sale is the one set to 6.8V on the left.
IMG_6570.JPG

IMG_6571.JPG

IMG_6572.JPG

The pack is built with the delrin ends, so they slide into the body of the SF M6 fairly easily. I will give the new owner a full week after receiving the pack for warranty. If you are not satisfied, ship the pack back to me and I will refund the price of the pack minus s/h.

Additional pics for the charging jack:
IMG_6115.JPG

Price for this pack (set to 6.8V) is $69. This includes s/h/insurance in CONUS, as well as the mating charging cable.

First post here, without conditions, withouth questions, stating "I will take it" takes priority over any post asking questions, or over any PM's.

Payment only via PayPal, cash or credit same price, to "wquiles" [at] "hotmail" {dot} "com"

Thanks for looking,
Will

Last edited:

vacuum3d

Enlightened
Re: FS: M6-R custom pack (6.8V) for SF M6 - reduced!

The parts themselves cost more than $69. If I haven't already bought all the parts, I would've jumped on this in no time.
You can pick up a universal battery charger from the Group Buy forum for about $25. There are many battery charging solutions ranging in different prices.

TheSteve

Newly Enlightened

69 bucks shipped and this is still here???
M6 is a whole new light when its rechargable.

wquiles

Flashaholic

Thank you guys :eek:

It is a great pack. I already have the one set for 7.5V that I use with the N2 so this one just needs a good home :D

LZ - PM replied. Its yours ;)

Will

wquiles

Flashaholic
LZ - Payment received. Just finished packaging your pack and charger cable - will leave towards you tomorrow AM :D

Remember to attach charger cable to charger first, then to battery pack. The battery pack charging jack is keyed so it goes only the right way ;) . Call me if you have any questions with the pack.

Thanks,
Will

wquiles

Flashaholic
Excellent - thanks again ;)

Some tips on the Triton: anywhere from 300ma to 500mA seems to give the highest capacity for these packs (kind of slow charging them). You can use higher for a quick charge as well, but after I use my other pack I just leave it overnight to charge at 300mA - it is ussually done in a few hours :)

Will

Latest posts