• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired [Sold out] MillerMods 3-stage L0P CLEARANCE SALE![Sold out]

MillerMods

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 10 of these up for grabs for $75 each (regular price $99.95). Shipping is included w/ conformation number. Send PM or e-mail ([email protected]) and paypal to [email protected]. Super high power (1.5 watts on high) with excellent efficiency; second to none for sub 1.5 volt operation at this drive level. Brightness on high is maintained to 75% after more than 25 minutes of continuous runtime. Very amazing for a flashlight this bright and tiny.

NIMH cells work best with this mod, but Energizer Lithium 1.5V cells work well too. Alkalines work well for the first 2 levels but won't perform well on high.

I'll be focusing on my other mods and I need to stop building these to do so.

Fenix%20L0P%20Millermods%203%20stage%20vs%20Stock.png

Fenix%20L0P%20-%20Stock%20vs%20MillerMods.png

Last edited:
R

roppda

Re: MillerMods 3-stage L0P CLEARANCE SALE!

Paypal and email sent for 1 please!

MillerMods

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: MillerMods 3-stage L0P CLEARANCE SALE!

They are all sold. I'll respond to everyones PM's and e-mails tomorrow because today is my day off.

Thank you,
Eric

Last edited:

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, those went like hotcakes! You guys will love them, I have one and it's three great levels in a great host. The switching system is really well done.

I was thinking about snagging another one but looks like too late =D

Osprey_Guy

Enlightened
I was the second person to post "I'll take one!"....but now I get an e-mail informing me that you're sold out. How did that happen???? I thought you had ten available for sale.

Dennis Greenbaum :cool:

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Might be b/c others pm'ed or emailed him and then paypaled him directly (see original post) ...

Osprey_Guy

Enlightened
I was under the impression that the general B/S/T rules are whoever is the first to post "I'll take it" is the one who gets it...

The following is from the rules of the "regular" B/S/T forum:

If a buyer has posted an :takeit: or "I'll take it", consider the item sold as well. "I'll take it" or :takeit: posted by the first person willing to buy the item "should" be a definite indicator of their willingness to purchase the item.

Negotiations can take place in private between the buyer & seller.

Last edited:

Osprey_Guy

Enlightened
I don't really want to make a big thing out of this...It's not that important to me that I score this light. I just wanted to make my point...

citizenal

Newly Enlightened
Osprey Guy

I ordered 2, so if you want one you can take one from me since I am the last to order. Let MillerMods know if you would like that and I can then get a refund. It's up to you, just trying to be fair.

Osprey_Guy

Enlightened
Citizenal-

Thanks for the kind gesture...

I just received the following PM from MillerMods and want to thank him for being a stand-up guy:

Oops, your right. I need to issue someone a refund. I had all of them sold occording to paypal, but you were one of the first in line. My appologies.

Thanks,
Eric

If he hasn't seen this yet I'll bring your generous offer to his attention.

Thanks!!!

Dennis

BTW- Don't misunderstand my last post...I really do want one of these...but not enough to make a stink out of it.

Last edited:

Latest posts