Trilux replacement for Mag

Long John

Flashlight Enthusiast
This replacement kit could be interessting for some people.

It looks not bad and the price seems to be ok.

I guess it's a Trilux I -set for 66,95 Euro and a Trilux III - set for 79,95 Euro.

http://www.future-lights.de/

You have to click to "LED Leuchtmittel"

Best regards

____
Tom

simonsays

Newly Enlightened
You have to love these online free translation services.....

future lights tripolarize Replacement for Maglite * bag lights?66.95 (inclusive VAT, zzgl. dispatch) LED Typ3x Luxeon LED with entirely 120 lumens for 3D 3x Luxeon LED with up to 260 lumens light-current for 3D (+?13.00) Larger picture this world novelty from our house is a Replacement for Maglite * D-Cell bag lights and places all so far on the market available shining means in the "shade"! We set up hereby new record in punkto brightness to us illuminating. Compare! The pictures speak for itself! (*) No Maglite product! Maglite® is a registered registered trade mark of the company likes instrument, Inc. this LED shining means by the company Future Future-Lights LED Solutions is produced and driven out. More pictures

:huh2:

Do we have any native German speakers who can offer a better translation?

Simon

Long John

Flashlight Enthusiast
Right so far:laughing:

It means, the Kit with "120" Lumens (I guess LuxI) costs 66,95 Euros and for 13,- Euros more (so 79,95) it's a "260" Lumens Kit.(I guess LuxIII)

Both are for 3-D Mags. I guess the Kit's are DD, without driver. The heatsink looks good.

Not bad at all IMO.

Best regards

____
Tom

Long John

Flashlight Enthusiast
I forgot to mention, at the bottom in the left corner you'll see

"Mehr Bilder...", click and you get more pics.

Best regards

____
Tom

Long John

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anders said:
Why not the trilux K2 from Elektrolumens:
http://elektrolumens.com/Tri-Blaster-4C/Tri-Blaster-4C.html
More light,5,800 lux or up to 300 lumens and just a little more money, plus this is not an insert, this is a complete flashlight.

Soon ready to ship to me:)

Anders

Hello Anders:)

This kit could be an alternative for people, which owns older Mags and want to upgrade them.

I like the lights of Elektrolumens and I advice people the lights with questions about multiple solutions.

But between K2's and Luxeons are some differences and for me the advantages are at the side of the Luxeons.

Also this is a dropin, so if you need the light in any cases, it's possible, if the dropin fails, to put the stockbulb in.

Another advantage is for european customers, easyier and cheaper to ship without taxes.

But the light you ordered is a nice one and I wish you will enjoy it:)

Best regards

____
Tom

schrenz

Enlightened
Hello Tom,

another forum, same toppic :laughing:
I recieved a mail from the distributor (on sunday!!), he wrote me, that LUX III are used in the replacement (both?), in a 2nd mail I asked him about both replacements, we'll see in the next days.
He also told me, that a similar kit for the 3C will be in stock within the next weeks!

Viele Grüße Jens

Long John

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you very much Jens for your reply:)

That hears interesting, specially the 3C dropin.

Not for me, since my multiple Luxeon-lights from Freddy (Icarus) fits all my needs, but for other people to look in the world of multiple Luxeon-lights for a reasonable price.:)

Best regards

____
Tom

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a Tri-Lux3 drop in from www.powerleds.de that dropped right into my 3D Mag and works really good. They're in Germany and their site has an English main page. And German main is really fast as it got to me in about 5 business days.